Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2015, 04:08 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,823,072 times

Advertisements

Just returned from a trip to Turin where there are far more immigrants than here and from all backgrounds and i have to say that North Africans (which are for the most part Muslims) aren't integrating as well as the rest of the minorities, i often took my 3 years old cousin to play at the park and i noticed that both the North Africans kids and mothers tended to isolate from the rest and often didn't even speak a word of Italian.

I'm really starting to fear that most of them won't integrate and will end up being a problem

Old 07-07-2015, 09:26 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,894,549 times
In the meantime in France several mayors are selling out plot where to build mosques in exchange of votes and it's increasingly occurring, a pure and simple pork barrelling.

Old 07-07-2015, 02:13 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,459,438 times
Muslim leader: 'ISIS-supporting Brits may be disenfranchised by Tory cuts' - Mirror Online

Quote:
[A]round half of Britain's three million Muslims could be ISIS sympathisers
Those in power who have let this invasion happen are traitors.

Old 07-07-2015, 02:26 PM

10,889 posts, read 2,199,643 times
Nothing to do with it but I saw my Muslim neighbor yesterday, still completly veiled and I still feel uncomfortable.
If at least she could wore something colorful instead of this black thing that made (I'm sorry) her look like death.

Old 07-08-2015, 07:59 PM

162 posts, read 156,187 times
People who want to live their lives the Islamic way should stay in Islamic countries. The Islamization of Europe is appalling. I come from Bosnia where there has always been a generally peaceful Muslim population, until the wars in the nineties. But you couldn't really tell these people are Muslim aside from their names. They only converted to not be murdered by the Turks occupying the Balkans for hundreds of years. Now I go visit my cousins in Germany and all I see are Turks and other Middle Eastern people. They are offended by serving pork at a hotel cafeteria but come to a generally secular country expecting it to follow their traditions? That is obnoxious. I can understand America and Canada accommodating their needs because they are countries that are based on multiculturalism. But SERIOUSLY stay out of European culture. We are unique and will live our lives how WE WANT. Not how they want it. Call me racist or xenophobic but I don't care. If I go to an Islamic country, I will respect their culture. If they come to mine they need to respect my country's culture.

Old 07-09-2015, 07:51 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,823,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander.XVII View Post
In the meantime in France several mayors are selling out plot where to build mosques in exchange of votes and it's increasingly occurring, a pure and simple pork barrelling.
The problem is that a large part of these mosques are funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar which embrace Wahhabbism, the most conservative brand of Islam. I think we should promote the building of mosques but of more liberal branches like Sufism for example

Old 07-09-2015, 08:56 AM

861 posts, read 854,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
The problem is that a large part of these mosques are funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar which embrace Wahhabbism, the most conservative brand of Islam. I think we should promote the building of mosques but of more liberal branches like Sufism for example

The only post so far I can agree on. Saudi state sponsored extremism has been a boon to islamic fundamentalism world wide. It was the Wahabbist Imams that tipped Nigeria's benign sunni islam into a more extreme nihilistic form (giving rise to Boko-Haram for example).

Old 07-09-2015, 09:08 AM

26,839 posts, read 22,662,072 times
I didn't realize how serious it was until I saw this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DExu3bHlws8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo

&**#@ &*\>/

Old 07-09-2015, 11:17 AM

1,071 posts, read 1,264,169 times
^^ I agree, it's terrible. But those are just fragments. Think you'd better watch the whole documentary.
Dunno if it's ever gonna work... But it's a pretty good doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMI1wV0ps#t=35

Old 07-09-2015, 11:42 AM

177 posts, read 194,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Yeah, go and promote it then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe