Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 02:35 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,945,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
So if we refuses tons of immigrants who only brings troubles we are evil racists?
I didn't say that I was referring to that video which I mentioned and other posts on this forum of that nature.

Old 07-29-2015, 02:41 PM

1,892 posts, read 1,331,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Racists have infiltrated this forum I noticed it long ago they are usually somewhat discrete but they aren't very bright for the most part if you read posts carefully the clues are there.
Just report them and their posts. Go through their posting history and highlight multiple posts for moderator action and their accounts eventually get deleted. I'll do so with some of the worst offenders here when I have time later.

Last edited by Rozenn; 07-30-2015 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Orphaned

Old 07-29-2015, 04:17 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,846,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Schroeder View Post
It works fine in Singapore.
Islam isn't the same all over the world.

Old 07-30-2015, 12:38 AM

26,867 posts, read 22,725,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cattledog69 View Post
^^ I agree, it's terrible. But those are just fragments. Think you'd better watch the whole documentary.
Dunno if it's ever gonna work... But it's a pretty good doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMI1wV0ps#t=35
I watched it.
No, it's not going to work. It's a ticking bomb. Why? 32.57 explains it rather well. It's a philosophy that's not compatible with Western philosophy. (No, more than "Western." I don't see it being compatible with Russia either. So it's probably better to say that it's not compatible with European cultures period, since they are based on a different philosophy.)
And while I was at that, I watched this video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBv1a5ZBG0

An interesting insight into British society. It made obvious ( for me at least) that theirs is a very class-divided society by the way ( very much like Russia - so those jokes about Adidas track pants were actually hitting closer home than I initially thought. )
Yeah, that whole Islam thing is a very divisive issue. A ticking bomb as I've said.

Last edited by erasure; 07-30-2015 at 01:06 AM..

Old 07-30-2015, 01:02 AM

26,867 posts, read 22,725,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
If done correctly and as long as the different ethnicities want multiculturalism, it can definitely work. Just look at Tatarstan and it's capital of Kazan in Russia. Half the population is muslim predominant Tatars and the other half are christian predominant Russians. Of course tatars are completely different than north africans and arabs, but it should still be possible.
That's the key words. It's true that Russia is a multi-cultural country, ( Soviet Union was the best and most successful example of it I think,) and Russians coexisted ( and still coexist) with muslims side by side, but these are different muslims comparably to North Africans and arabs and hence they can be "absorbed" into mainstream Russian culture, without any particular repercussions. However when Russians deal with cultures that come darn close to North Africans and Arabs - namely North Caucasians, (that's where most likely the leftovers of descendents of Arab conquerors were,) the picture is VERY different. It was outright war and ethnic cleansing to begin with,

with Russian commandment saying outright that these people should be either expelled or dead, since they are "incorrigible," and more deadly wars and conflicts followed, including those as recent as in the 90ies.
And if this was not enough, that's Moscow in 2010 - the riots provoked by the killing of one of the Russian football fans by North Caucasians. The crowd is chanting the racial expletives and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENtfU0WjziU

So as I've said earlier, there are muslims and there are muslims.

Last edited by erasure; 07-30-2015 at 01:18 AM..

Old 07-30-2015, 01:45 AM

1,071 posts, read 1,267,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I watched it.
No, it's not going to work. It's a ticking bomb. Why? 32.57 explains it rather well. It's a philosophy that's not compatible with Western philosophy. (No, more than "Western." I don't see it being compatible with Russia either. So it's probably better to say that it's not compatible with European cultures period, since they are based on a different philosophy.)
And while I was at that, I watched this video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBv1a5ZBG0

An interesting insight into British society. It made obvious ( for me at least) that theirs is a very class-divided society by the way ( very much like Russia - so those jokes about Adidas track pants were actually hitting closer home than I initially thought. )
Yeah, that whole Islam thing is a very divisive issue. A ticking bomb as I've said.

I don't have time to watch it now but i will later. Yeah i think 32.57 is one of the main reasons why it won't work. When i look in my own country, it's a huge contrast compared to Antillians, Molukkans, Surinamese etc and especially the Chinese and other Asian people, who integrated and assimilated pretty well and are nice people to have around. But that's the difference, as they might not share our culture, but respect it nevertheless.

Old 07-30-2015, 05:50 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,903,662 times
The left wingers are telling us it works perfectly well and that it is "our future anyway" (they have some sort of religious capacity for prophecy it seems). All I know is that mulriculturalism right now in western and northern Europe has become a fact of life. In my vuew the negatives of multiculturalism are overwhelming but never mind. It exists, so I guess it does "work" in a way. Does it make for pleasant, humane societies ? no. But then that would be "luxury". The left wingers are not interested in luxury anyway. For them a society that merely survives is a working society anyway. Talk of low standards.

Old 07-30-2015, 06:24 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,574,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
The left wingers are telling us it works perfectly well and that it is "our future anyway" (they have some sort of religious capacity for prophecy it seems). All I know is that mulriculturalism right now in western and northern Europe has become a fact of life. In my vuew the negatives of multiculturalism are overwhelming but never mind. It exists, so I guess it does "work" in a way. Does it make for pleasant, humane societies ? no. But then that would be "luxury". The left wingers are not interested in luxury anyway. For them a society that merely survives is a working society anyway. Talk of low standards.
Even Ex-Muslim Atheists are not safe from the Western Left Wingers.

The Left Wingers in the western world have adopted Islam, which is the most violent and repressive ideology. The Left Wingers who profess to have liberal principles will most of the time physically attack someone if they hear any critique of Islam. Its turned into a totalitarian movement.

This brave Ex-Muslim Pakistani American Atheist talks about her struggle with the western far-left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0plC24YuoJk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe