Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2015, 10:49 AM

59 posts, read 59,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
I suppose for the same reason so many Europeans are concerned with everything in America from gun rights right down to how many fat people are shopping in the malls.

They don't live here. Never will. Therefore they won't be shot or get crushed by some chubby at McDs.

Yet they remain completely obsessed.

There it is.

Europeans are a whole do not give lessons to the rest of the world.
In fact, there's no EUROPE.
People might be worried because anything that happens in the US, will end happening here.
So chubby rates are increasing tremendously, there are people with sutomatic guns, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2015, 10:58 AM

88 posts, read 128,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I want to know why white Americans are so concerned about Europe's demographic future when so many, if not most, of these posters' families are all in the US and have been here for at least 3 generations? I'm 2nd generation American on my mother's side, know the majority of my German relatives, yet I don't really concern myself with how Germany is handling its Muslim demographic seems like that's mostly the concern of some Europeans themselves, and Americans of European ancestry (whose ancestors came in the 1800s)
As an American, who has a light skin tone, not that it should matter. I don't care how European countries handle their immigration problems, as long as they don't try to push them off on us or expect the USA to bail them out financially or otherwise.

Old 09-24-2015, 01:57 PM

13,669 posts, read 20,811,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by humming100 View Post
Europeans are a whole do not give lessons to the rest of the world.
In fact, there's no EUROPE.
People might be worried because anything that happens in the US, will end happening here.
So chubby rates are increasing tremendously, there are people with sutomatic guns, etc.
There's no Europe?

Someone forgot to tell all those migrants.

Old 09-25-2015, 04:55 AM

Quote:
There's no Europe?

Someone forgot to tell all those migrants.

Those migrsndt sre going to Germany.

Old 09-25-2015, 06:37 AM

13,669 posts, read 20,811,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by humming100 View Post
Those migrsndt sre going to Germany.
Who cannot wait to divvy them up and distribute them throughout the EU.

And Germany is in Europe. At least the last time I looked.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:38 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,499,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seixal View Post
Mmm Actually not. There has been massive intra and extra European economic immigration throughout since the early 20th century.
But in Europe they are not integrated as well.

Old 09-25-2015, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Who cannot wait to divvy them up and distribute them throughout the EU.

And Germany is in Europe. At least the last time I looked.

So what? What do you care? They are more western than you.

Old 09-25-2015, 01:22 PM

50 posts, read 37,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
An American suggesting an European to take a look on European news? Priceless.

We are 550 million in the EU, and if we get one million refugees, it's a drop in the water.
Good then. Our news in America made it sound like European countries had a problem with the immigrants, and some countries were arguing, not wanting to take anymore. That the situation had become really bad there.

Guess our news in the US, isn't portraying what's really happening in Europe, correctly.

Glad to hear that the migrants are like a drop of water, in the numbers that are going there. Here in the US, they are betraying it to be so much more!

Glad to hear that all is fine across the pond.

As far as some americans expressing concern, they are a small minority, but I believe their concern was real. They'll learn eventually.

Old 09-26-2015, 10:43 AM

I remember when American papers only discussed stray cats and landscaping. They should go back to those practices.

Old 09-26-2015, 12:41 PM

749 posts, read 858,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
But in Europe they are not integrated as well.
What is your statement based on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe