Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 10:51 AM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDenizen View Post
Washington State! Lucky guy, I'd love to live in Seattle, apart from the weather that seems to be a fantastic place.
It is. Some people like the grey climate but I'm pretty sick of it. Other than the climate and the traffic, Seattle is fantastic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2016, 11:10 AM

218 posts, read 199,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
It is. Some people like the grey climate but I'm pretty sick of it. Other than the climate and the traffic, Seattle is fantastic.
Well, Seattle seems quite good when it comes to public transportation so you don't have to get stuck in the traffic, you probably can live without a car there.

Old 01-22-2016, 01:43 PM

2,452 posts, read 2,383,376 times
From my person opinion Spain is more developed than Italy and i'm from Italian background. Cities are cleaner in Spain, roads are better in Spain. Spain is easier to get around than Italy. Things in general seems to work better in Spain.
I would rank
Germany
UK
France
Spain
Italy
Portugal

Old 01-22-2016, 02:54 PM

570 posts, read 605,334 times
Tall Traveler.-

You do well to repeating that goes to Marbella although some them are very envious.- ja ja.-

I also remind that you should go at least to the romantic cities of Granada and Seville in Andalucia.
Then trip to Castilla to medioval cities Toledo y Segovia(to 10 Km his the Palace of San Ildefonso and Gardens wonderful) and The Escorial to half an hour of Madrid.-

And after to the University Salamanca a of the 4 more oldest universities on the world with wonderful Colleges and 2 magnificent Cathedrals and 35000 students of all Europe.-

And then go North a zone very rich completely different to Andalucia and Castilla to Bilbao and Sebastian and there you will eat as well as they had never imagined,-Its Restaurants are full of Michelin Stars and their PINCHOS are glorious .-

Old 01-22-2016, 03:18 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urdiales View Post
You do well to repeating that goes to Marbella although some them are very envious.- ja ja.-
If I were to make a list of places I'd like to visit, Marbella wouldn't even be writen down. Because I'd have more fun swallowing broken glass than going there tbqh.

Old 01-22-2016, 03:52 PM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urdiales View Post
Tall Traveler.-

I also remind that you should go at least to the romantic cities of Granada and Seville in Andalucia.
Then trip to Castilla to medioval cities Toledo y Segovia(to 10 Km his the Palace of San Ildefonso and Gardens wonderful) and The Escorial to half an hour of Madrid.-

And after to the University Salamanca a of the 4 more oldest universities on the world with wonderful Colleges and 2 magnificent Cathedrals and 35000 students of all Europe.-

And then go North a zone very rich completely different to Andalucia and Castilla to Bilbao and Sebastian and there you will eat as well as they had never imagined,-Its Restaurants are full of Michelin Stars and their PINCHOS are glorious .-
Apparently Thanks for the tip, we will travel to some of those places as Marbella is not a historical city or even very Spanish with the number of foreigners there.

Old 01-23-2016, 09:14 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,440,285 times
Spain is one the most beautiful countries in Europe.

Old 01-24-2016, 03:04 PM

1,821 posts, read 2,335,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiambr View Post
Is spain developed as italy?
I don't know but I would consider them to be on par.

Old 03-05-2020, 11:19 AM

1 posts, read 345 times
I am from Greece, and I can say firsthand that Spain is WAY more developed than my home country, and far more prosperous.

Old 03-05-2020, 11:39 AM

30,896 posts, read 36,975,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDenizen View Post
Well, Seattle seems quite good when it comes to public transportation so you don't have to get stuck in the traffic, you probably can live without a car there.
The transit in Seattle is better than most U.S. cities, but that isn't saying much. Most people who live there still feel that a car is a necessity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe