Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 02:58 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner;43323697[B
]in US most people are not to bright[/b]... I have no idea, Donalt Trump speaks at the level of a 4rth grader. Newspapers are at the level of a 6 grader. So basically how would The Donald classify it

Ethnic slur v racial slur.... To me it's an ethnic slur and not a racial one with regards to Italians.

The way I see it: (can't speak for the whole 300 million of US population).

Italians are white race, mideterian subdivision. (This subdivision covers neighboring countries).
We eat genetically modified food in the US. Italian restaurants serve mostly grain and cheese. Organic, freshly farmed grain and cheese in Italy might make a wholesome meal. Wheat grows in 2 rows, but we have genetically mutated it to 6 rows, we also use bleaching techniques... Food that we get in US that is labeled "Italian" like from Italian restaurants is not a healthy way to eat. The raw ingredients used have a high diabetes and obesity rates. Going back to The Donald and his flowers. they can not comprehend this and use generalization and labeling "Italian food sucks !"...

Blacks as a race have a different life expectancy, different sickness statistics and different college admission rates. Blacks are just really different genetically. Racism is not stating fact, but rather saying "Inferior"/"Superior".

At that we have 3 major races, black, white and Asians... if you ask me we should allow people to marry many partners and have sex until we are the same skin color. Then i can curse off folks and not worry about being labeled a racist
This is incorrect although I suspect his base on average likely have a lower IQ. Blue collar white workers really like Trump that is his base of support.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-collar_worker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2016, 03:20 PM

684 posts, read 714,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
This is incorrect although I suspect his base on average likely have a lower IQ. Blue collar white workers really like Trump that is his base of support.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-collar_worker
I work in STEM (Science and technology). Took some online tests and my IQ is estimated to be 125-130. Could practice to get a better score... Average IQ for whites is about 98-100. Asians 105-08.

So I am talking to a redneck c#!@ and she uses the word "Itlaians" referring to people whose last names end on a vowel.... tetchily those people are Americans because they have an American passport that states that their nationality is US Citizen....

Old 03-11-2016, 04:00 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner View Post
in Russian, when some-one says "I am Russian". "Ya Russkie" So you are telling me that saying Russian in Russian is offensive to Russian ? I mean it literary means Russian.
In Finnish Russia is Venäjä. The land of the Wends, which were a Slavic people living in the Baltic Sea region, or at that time it was the 'Mare Germanicum', the sea of the Germans. Sweden in Finnish is Ruotsi, the Rus from the west. The Vikings arrived first here and they become the Rus for us, then continued east, forming Kievan Rus. The Danish who arrived on our coasts to trade were Jutes from Jutland, and we still jokingly call the Danish Jutes.

The correct form in Finnish for a Russian is 'venäläinen', a Wend person. 'Ryssä' was born at the last during the Greater Wrath in 1713-1721 when Russian, Belarussian, Tatar, Sibir, Caucasus Cossacs and Ukrainian troops killed, raped and enslaved every Finn they could find. The Russian occupiers killed or enslaved 20% of all Finns, and quite justifiedly russophobia started to rise. Within centuries and the idiots who tried to implement russification policies during the late years of the Grand Duchy period were fighting the inevitable. But as Russia and Russians have never brought us any good, only harm, except that we took all your money we could get. Finland and Finland being a part of Sweden have fought some 30 wars against Novgorod/Muscovy/Russia/USSR, so ryssä you are. Ryssä. The evil horde from Asia against Western civilisation.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:04 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner View Post
I work in STEM (Science and technology). Took some online tests and my IQ is estimated to be 125-130. Could practice to get a better score... Average IQ for whites is about 98-100. Asians 105-08.

So I am talking to a redneck c#!@ and she uses the word "Itlaians" referring to people whose last names end on a vowel.... tetchily those people are Americans because they have an American passport that states that their nationality is US Citizen....

You made a broad statement that most people in the US are not too bright which implies less than average intelligence that's all I was responding to.

Online IQ tests are not reliable.

The US is clearly one of the most educated countries in the world in reference to tertiary education there is a correlation. Unfortunately there are problems with a significant portion of the population not completing high school(secondary education).

The Most Educated Countries in the World - 24/7 Wall St.

Last edited by AFP; 03-11-2016 at 04:13 PM..

Old 03-11-2016, 04:32 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,440,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander.XVII View Post
So I can call every Black person with the 'n-word'?
After all I'm not oppressing or discriminating that person right?
Give it a try. Until a Black person knocks your teeth out, you won't able to say it then!

Old 03-11-2016, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ- View Post

also, i wouldn't call "a good part of France", see?... with Spain, sure, but not Italy ( )

O.K., with Spain, right? Nevertheless, Italy is one of the nations which borders France. That was my point.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
My head hurts, too, as I'm trying to understand the rationale behind country borders preventing racism.
It might hurt even more, you know. Racism is between different races, see. Both Italians and French folks are Whites (Europid Race), this is why the term racism doesn't apply. The xenophobia will be more appropriate. Just because a German person might hate the French or Greek, this doesn't him or her a racist.

Old 03-11-2016, 10:25 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,538,736 times
+1 for Italians are not a race.

Old 03-12-2016, 06:50 AM

684 posts, read 714,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You made a broad statement that most people in the US are not too bright which implies less than average intelligence that's all I was responding to.

Online IQ tests are not reliable.

The US is clearly one of the most educated countries in the world in reference to tertiary education there is a correlation. Unfortunately there are problems with a significant portion of the population not completing high school(secondary education).

The Most Educated Countries in the World - 24/7 Wall St.
I know what I was trying to say lol

It did not come out right.

Blue Color worker referrers to a job that you do. So calling one of those Blue Color is mislabeling.

I use the term Red Necks personally, don't know if this is correct or not. In Russian word Bydlo (быдло) is used (Not just Russian, Polish as well). Sometimes you can call those "vermin", "scum"...

I have friends who own investment properties, there is a couple of US states between where I live and those investment properties. These are being managed by a local property manager. (given that specific area) They don't rent out to whites. Blacks, gay couples are ok. There was even an interesting pedophile story where the tenant has a criminal record for committing a sex crime. This guy is a perfect tenant, he really goes beyond. Maintains everything himself, property is always clean, rent is always on time, never any problems.... The whites there are red necks, so basically the property manager has to catch them on the day they get paid to collect rent otherwise will just spend it...

Education:

In US "education" is a peace of paper, it's called a diploma. Basically teenagers are housed at a place called college or university until they are mature enouph to join the work force .

When I was 6 I was able to solve math problems that in US 6-7 graders have difficulty with. To me those problems were fun. What ever knowledge one needs one can always find it online. Wikipedia n stuff

lol, I once worked with some-one who refused to use Wiki because it had something to do with Wiccan Religion which was something they considered tabboo... I had issues with that employer wasting my time with that gig, so I twisted that situation. Given that both my employer and the person were Catholics we are clear about the direction my twist...

Old 03-13-2016, 09:57 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,890,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Give it a try. Until a Black person knocks your teeth out, you won't able to say it then!
You should try reading the context of a post before spouting sarcastic comment, I know it's hard to match the letters with the meaning but come on, it's in your own language, are you able to read a basic text and going beyond the mere comprehension of a text?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe