Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 08:59 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
So why do you create a thread in the european forum?
To show you how much he doesn't care.
It's reverse psychology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 09:01 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,816,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
Oh i don't care what you Europeans think.
So why do you keep opening threads on the Europe Forum?

Either you have an excessive amount of time on your hands or you do care about the opinions of Europeans except when they disagree with your extreme views (of which you never explain the basis) on practically any issue

Old 03-19-2016, 05:20 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
Oh i don't care what you Europeans think.

I'm not sexist at all.

And quite the contrary to be honest.

It was just common sense but you Europeans are very emotional it seems.

Sometimes I wish the other world would wake up into emotions too Actually europe can afford emotions because they are wealthy, educated, socially and financially secured etc. When thy don't have to fight every days living, there is space to care for others, I recommend it to america too.. Emotions and caring, not weakness as americas some writers etc. try to promote but strenght and mark of humanity. There is some results how some animal kindom societys care each others more than some human societys.

Do care what we europeans think because caring and at least trying to understand each others is the key of world peace.

"Common sense" is also cultural thing, what is common sense to one is not it to another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
More like bull****.

Patriarchy makes us believe that men and women excel at different things, not biology.
Actually we do have some things which makes us different.. There is lot of studies for both genders to be more or less something genderly than the other gender has. I don't see the point either to deny some differences which we have.

But yes, different cultures around the world has set genders in different roles and positions. Some women at history has been in leader positions too and some women had lot to say to their things. Time and cultures never been same around the world.

Quote:
I love women!!!

But this position is a bit different.

In peacetime yeah of course.

How about tensions and aggressions??
No, you don't love -women- , because every woman is individual. Some are fat, "ugly", mean, catty, bitter, skin, muscled, feminists, annoying, bigoted, criminals, serial killers etc. You don't love everyone nor you have to. You love ideal of a woman that you have set to yourself what type of women you "love". Some women you might hate and that is fine too as long as you are not going to change your hate into actual action..

It always becomes playerish when a guy is saying he "loves women"

If you would peek into history some women has been in leader positions and some of them became very cruel.

It would be easy to hang in peace if all of them would be women and men just keep continue -loving- them, it would be eternal peace

Studies are saying women generally are better in multitasking because they have to round a family meanwhile doing lot of things at same time. Also women lead their kids and solve their fights tens of times a day.. Women are created on that! Lot of daily tension and aggressions to solve..

I don't know how many of them has real power in their hands and how many are just paid decorations. I don't know what is their education and experience.

Anyway.. If peace is everyones goal, it is better if there is no "tensions and aggressions" towards anyone, if there is, let the women set the kids back into order

Like some women set a sex strike till men will stop tribal wars, it was at news few years ago.

Question is why violence and aggression would solve anything? Actually it does not anything, not actual issues, it just violently pushes another under other.

But I have to say, I can see the difference for talking stereotypical educated modern man than to those whose cultures contains keeping women as human trash. You cannot talk sense to those guys because they have no contex of things. They have this same basic theme than some relic guys who don't listen a woman but beat her silent till she submiss.

Guys are stronger than women so they have upper hand at some cultures. Also some "modern" cultures which seem to have women at certain positions are actually just for the ideology..

As finland, peacefull and mannered ways made them succesfull at solve some crisis, no aggression needed. No, they are not wonder makers but they have different context in things.

It is anyways, more about psychology and generally becoming along with everyone than weapon arsenal.

Till you meet someone like putin, kim-nort-korea or some fanatic isis-islam-arab something which are from soooooooo different culture (or personal) backround that only you can do is to roll your eyes..

How you could peacefully and civil ways to explain isis that they have to start behave like civil and educated people? Well I have to say I don't think they are willing to listen... So I guess I have to do like women at old times when worse boys did not listen a mother... "Wait till your dad is coming home and bring a rod ready to him"... Because sometimes people choose to not be civil and co-operative and when words are not enough.. Then only physical strenght is able to stop these house-rule-breakers to follow the rules next time.

I would rather hire a psychologist to solve promblems with uncooperative kids than beat them up but at history it was not possible. Also dropping 3000 psychologist to isis-area would not solve anything since their cutted heads could not talk.. But I think they have serious psychological problems and better than kill them all would be put them into meds and lock into a mental hospital..

Violence in the end does not solve anything. As in personal conflicts with family members, co-workers and other society, you just have to try to talk about problems and find solutions and compromice sometimes. Thinking other partys well being and good by listening how one defines it, that is where to go.. But who will? Basicly CD is full of questions which should be targeted to their spouses and not strangers. People basicly make their dedicions basic on strangers opinions.. What it tells? It tells that even in personal level people cannot solve even small problems.

Post editing time is so short and I have to go so not sorry for the grammar mistakes, lol.. It would be good to be able to edit posts another day and fix mistakes but CD does not understand its value, lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe