Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 04:56 PM

61,919 posts, read 87,491,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
I'm not a sexist or else but don't you think this is somewhat odd??
Nothing is odd, and you ARE talking like a sexist...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 05:09 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,820,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Biology

Men and women excel at different things. That is a fact.
The truth is that women and men can both excel at whatever work or role they are assigned if they put their head to it, there are probably only a couple exceptions such as jobs who require physical force where man have an advantage over women

Quote:
I love women!!!

But this position is a bit different.

In peacetime yeah of course.

How about tensions and aggressions??
You are the kind of man that tells to love something and sh!ts on anything they stand for the minute after.

The more i go ahead the more i think you're the most confused and fvcked up user i have ever seen on here and believe me, i have seen several.

Old 03-17-2016, 05:25 PM

8,874 posts, read 8,471,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Biology

Men and women excel at different things. That is a fact.
More like bull****.

Patriarchy makes us believe that men and women excel at different things, not biology.

Old 03-17-2016, 05:26 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,841,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
The truth is that women and men can both excel at whatever work or role they are assigned if they put their head to it, there are probably only a couple exceptions such as jobs who require physical force where man have an advantage over women

You are the kind of man that tells to love something and sh!ts on anything they stand for the minute after.

The more i go ahead the more i think you're the most confused and fvcked up user i have ever seen on here and believe me, i have seen several.
Mmhh yeah, what a nice way to put it, the sky is the limit

Old 03-17-2016, 05:34 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,566,760 times
Quote:

You're really confused.

For instance we never had a female defense secretary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ies_of_Defense

And US is instantly racist or sexist??

Nonsense!!!

Similar probably goes for countries with active militaries.

It only makes common sense.

Old 03-17-2016, 05:41 PM

8,874 posts, read 8,471,348 times
Quote:
You're really confused.

Nonsense!!!

Every single country out there is racist or sexist.

It's only the matter of scope and intensity. Women in even the most gender equal countries are still constantly subjected to sexism.

Old 03-17-2016, 05:42 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,820,503 times
Quote:
You're really confused.

Nonsense!!!

I have never once said that the USA is racist or sexist (truth is that any country is, some more than others of course but that's not the matter) but that you unconsciously are, that would explain the way you talk about anyone who isn't white, male, right-wing and probably straight.

Explain me a couple valid reasons why it wouldn't make sense to have a female minister of defense instead of a male. At least, validate your claims instead of always changing argument or even ideas for a couple minutes before returning to your original ones any time they are challenged

Old 03-17-2016, 06:00 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,377,711 times
FWIW, female finance ministers are still unusual too... Finance, defence, and foreign affairs (secretary of state in the U.S.) are the highest profile cabinet positions, and women are only beginning to get into those ones in most countries.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:32 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,566,760 times
Quote:
I have never once said that the USA is racist or sexist (truth is that any country is, some more than others of course but that's not the matter) but that you unconsciously are, that would explain the way you talk about anyone who isn't white, male, right-wing and probably straight.

Explain me a couple valid reasons why it wouldn't make sense to have a female minister of defense instead of a male. At least, validate your claims instead of always changing argument or even ideas for a couple minutes before returning to your original ones any time they are challenged
Oh i don't care what you Europeans think.

I'm not sexist at all.

And quite the contrary to be honest.

It was just common sense but you Europeans are very emotional it seems.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:57 AM

36 posts, read 49,464 times
Quote:
Oh i don't care what you Europeans think.

I'm not sexist at all.

And quite the contrary to be honest.

It was just common sense but you Europeans are very emotional it seems.

For "common sense" read bigotry that has NO place in 2016

How about you give us some facts claiming men and women are so different? Oh wait, you can't
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe