Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2011, 06:37 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,263,395 times

Advertisements

Northern Virginia. We're loaded with them.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:05 PM

861 posts, read 1,124,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ATX View Post

this is so mmmmmm.....I loves this build on a female.

Her body is niiiiiiiiiiiice!

Old 09-23-2011, 07:45 AM

5,479 posts, read 12,269,902 times
Can also find them at Triathalons and many running events. Do have to admit some of the really skinny runner's bodies do not appeal to me, I go more for the tri-athelete, swimmer or bicyclist body type. I like muscular shoulders and some meat on the bones(not fat though) instead of skinny and bony.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:12 AM

616 posts, read 854,856 times
Let me just say that Women, period, are God's gift to Man. I mean seriously when you see women as fine and sexy as the ones in this thread, your heart can't help but melt..maybe it's just me..but damn!..I love me some fitness in shape women. just let's me know she cares about her health and looks, and that alone is sooooo sexy.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:52 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,731,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
I wish they would make one of these thick chicks a new bond girl. I am bored of the lithe ones and these chicks look tough. I think they would make a great bad girl bond bombshell.
Should cast Queen Latifah as the next Bond babe.

Rosie O Donnell as catwoman.

John Goodman as batman.

Old 09-23-2011, 05:36 PM

7,184 posts, read 9,237,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Should cast Queen Latifah as the next Bond babe.

Rosie O Donnell as catwoman.

John Goodman as batman.
Batman Beyond maybe

Old 09-23-2011, 06:15 PM

7,141 posts, read 12,675,471 times
I dunno--at my gym it seems to be a split of 50/50 between fit men and women and men and women who are not yet fit--but trying.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:40 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,740,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
LOL...such vitriol. And a mod asked someone to be nice to YOU? Amazing.
I don't think you are a nice poster either. Can someone explain...why? Why is it when people degrade fat people it gets a "pass"? Why is degrading skinny people always a taboo? I don't expect a legitimate answer from you let alone anyone else anyway so why do I even bother. I am pretty much off of this thread.

Quote:
So I "The conceited monster " am responsible for for bulimia and anorexia. I guess I also have the power to stop it as well. Good to know.
Not saying you specfically but it is attitudes like yours, LaoTuz whatever his names was, amd several others posters that spawn unhealthy eating disorders like this. The nation is obsessed with looking like a twig. I apolgize in advance, that I will never be a size 2. I have a large frame and I cant help that. Sorry I don't fit and many other woman don't fit in the nations' idea of beauty. It fine because I don't find look like a muscular tree trunk any prettier than being a little overweight. You know since all fat people are ugly.

Quote:
I never said it had anything to do with your worth as a human being....you did. Doesn't matter a whit to me, but you obviously can't, or you wouldn't be so defensive. You find great pleasure in putting someone down who can do things that you can't, that's all.
I doubt very few women can lift their body weight. Why would they want to I have no idea. I just don't think huge muscular arms would look attractive on me. Muscles look way better on a guy, then on a petite woman. It just looks silly.

Quote:
"Fit" and "skinny" are not the same thing. And again, why did you post in this thread except to call people names? You still haven't given us any idea of your ideal body shape since the ones listed are so repulsive to you.

Yep. Yet another myth debunked. Now if we could just find a way to stop the myth about women who lift weights.
Everyone calls fat people names so why can't I do the same to skinny/fit people? Why is it such a taboo? Why does everyone think fat people don't aspire or don't care about themselves? A lot of skinny/fit people smoke like chimneys outside of gyms, I know because I see them. Not all skinny people are "healthy".

I like my body shape, but just wish my stomach was a bit smaller. I don't throw up and starve myself just because I wish I had huge muscles like a guy does. Sorry if that's what you aspire to, but muscles are definitely an attractive masculine related feature. I really only see men lift weights, only women who lift weights were butches, definitely not feminine. I don't mean going to the gym with small 5-10lb dumbells but I mean lifting 30lbs+ and they were all butches, ALL of them. I have seen this with my own eyes I don't post youtube videos of celebrities, I live in reality. I don't see how men find them attractive? Can a guy explain this to me? It's funny the muscle popeye woman that you have wet dreams about are not even attracted to you, lol.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:07 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,280,531 times
TreasuredJewel,

Name one post where I called you a name or insisted that you were a "monster". I'll wait. The tone of my posts may not be sunshine and rainbows, but I don't resort to name-calling.

You ask a legitimate question. There is a double standard, but when you degrade skinny people, it negates your point. Take the high road, it will make your complaint more valid.

And I know that skinny doesn't equal healthy - I've been saying that all along.

You may not want to lift weights, and that's fine. No one said that you had to. This thread is about one person't opinion of what he finds attractive.

And considering your recent posts, when do you go to the gym? I thought that you couldn't. If you can go to the gym and watch Popeye women lift weights, you can go and lose the weight that you keep complaining about. And 30 pounds is not "heavy". Working on a farm, you can lift more than that, I'm sure.

Last edited by mochamajesty; 09-26-2011 at 07:20 AM..

Old 09-26-2011, 08:11 AM

9,008 posts, read 13,846,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I don't think you are a nice poster either. Can someone explain...why? Why is it when people degrade fat people it gets a "pass"? Why is degrading skinny people always a taboo? I don't expect a legitimate answer from you let alone anyone else anyway so why do I even bother. I am pretty much off of this thread.

Not saying you specfically but it is attitudes like yours, LaoTuz whatever his names was, amd several others posters that spawn unhealthy eating disorders like this. The nation is obsessed with looking like a twig. I apolgize in advance, that I will never be a size 2. I have a large frame and I cant help that. Sorry I don't fit and many other woman don't fit in the nations' idea of beauty. It fine because I don't find look like a muscular tree trunk any prettier than being a little overweight. You know since all fat people are ugly.

I doubt very few women can lift their body weight. Why would they want to I have no idea. I just don't think huge muscular arms would look attractive on me. Muscles look way better on a guy, then on a petite woman. It just looks silly.

Everyone calls fat people names so why can't I do the same to skinny/fit people? Why is it such a taboo? Why does everyone think fat people don't aspire or don't care about themselves? A lot of skinny/fit people smoke like chimneys outside of gyms, I know because I see them. Not all skinny people are "healthy".

I like my body shape, but just wish my stomach was a bit smaller. I don't throw up and starve myself just because I wish I had huge muscles like a guy does. Sorry if that's what you aspire to, but muscles are definitely an attractive masculine related feature. I really only see men lift weights, only women who lift weights were butches, definitely not feminine. I don't mean going to the gym with small 5-10lb dumbells but I mean lifting 30lbs+ and they were all butches, ALL of them. I have seen this with my own eyes I don't post youtube videos of celebrities, I live in reality. I don't see how men find them attractive? Can a guy explain this to me? It's funny the muscle popeye woman that you have wet dreams about are not even attracted to you, lol.

You have the same problem I have, I actually like my shape,just wish my tummy was smaller. Maybe the back of my arms too lol. I'm 190 pounds buti actually like it despite people saying I'm overweight. I really don't want to lose the 0.69 waist to hip ratio I already have(plus there is the possibility my breast would go all the way to an A cup,I'm already full B cup after losing 50lbs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness