Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 07:10 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,322,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Although some women would risk losing their boobs just to be skinny. I would never be an AAA cup I would not feel like a woman. No knock on those woman who do wear AAA cups or are flatchested.
My breasts are not the things that make me feel like a woman.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:14 AM

410 posts, read 743,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Probably about as exhausting as living with someone who holds fitness and beauty above all else.
Fitness represents good health to most people; beauty is just a side effect.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:19 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,667,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
i think those girls in the vid had way too much muscle. Almost could not tell if some were actually women or not. Those thighs in around the beginning looked similar to that of a muscular mans and their stomachs too. Almost nasty/weird to be even looking at.

I find it weird that the "majority" of guys are attracted to that. but this is the fitness forum after all.
Muscular women's thighs do not look like those of men. They're curvy like women's bodies, and they look great.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:35 AM

7,184 posts, read 9,240,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
Nobody on here is going to convince the people who have their minds set.
You're right, sort of. Maybe nobody will be convinced by the discussion itself, today. But sometimes people will come to a crossroads later and see the need for change. Not many sure, but to the few... good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
What is SO wrong with me liking my body, and other people liking it also? People like different things. Why do so many here want to force so many others to fit into some kind of mold.
Nothing wrong with liking your body. This forum is filled with people who like their bodies so much they take super good care of them. Nobody is trying to force you into a mold. People are expressing their opinions on what they consider "perfect". They are also giving advice on how to improve.

As to the rest, good for you that you don't care about what men want you to look like. At the same time don't take it personally that a few insist on a higher physical standard.

Think about it. Count the ones who say they won't date women unless they meet their standard. There's less than a dozen men here and I think fewer women that insist they won't date those who don't meet their physical standard. Most of us are talking about preferences, what we find more or less attractive physically.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:45 AM

9,008 posts, read 13,847,734 times
I think I'm going to post a poll in the relationship forum about which woman would a man prefer: a fit,A cup woman,or an 200 pound woman with a DD cup.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I think I'm going to post a poll in the relationship forum about which woman would a man prefer: a fit,A cup woman,or an 200 pound woman with a DD cup.
I'm interested to see the results of that poll.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:15 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,087,446 times
Quote:
So if I'm reading this correctly,you can tone from cardio?
If I turn the resistance up and inlcine on the elliptical,thighs can get toned from that?
As others have said no, if you just do pure cardio you won't get a toned look just be very slim/skinny. You can just do strength training until you get as much muscle you want, how ever much that is, and maintain it at that level.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:53 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,970,410 times
Quote:
Oh that is going to be interesting. Of course the A cup chick will be a run away winner.

One thing that Ive always found fascinating with obese women is how they feel their source of power and confidence is their boobs. Its like "Oh I have really nice big boobs..." but Im like "yeah, your boobs are big, but so is everything else so it gets canceled out".

Old 10-12-2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Oh that is going to be interesting. Of course the A cup chick will be a run away winner.

One thing that Ive always found fascinating with obese women is how they feel their source of power and confidence is their boobs. Its like "Oh I have really nice big boobs..." but Im like "yeah, your boobs are big, but so is everything else so it gets canceled out".
It wouldn't let me "like" your post.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:08 AM

572 posts, read 1,299,896 times
Quote:
What ever floats your boat. But you are probably asking a bunch of 40-something year old men who live in their momma's basements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness