Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2011, 10:43 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazznblues View Post
I am a guy and I can say with complete certainty that I prefer a slim, fit, and "flat" woman over a busty heavy woman.
Im with you on this. If she's athletic and fit, I am totally okay with her being a "A" cup.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:20 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,740,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffdano View Post
I have said this before. You need to get out more. Feminine hobbies are "doing hair?" Are you serious? I have an impression from your other posts that you are relatively young. Your attitude towards sports is more like those of prior generations when women didn't play many sports.

Women participate in almost all of the same sports as men. 20,000 people will watch women play tennis in the US open. Gymnastics may be the #1 or #2 sport for TV viewers during the Olympics. Natalie Coughlin, an multi-Olympic medalist swimmers went far in DWTS. And so on.....Althletic women are more graceful, more beautiful, and more capable than those that aren't. A strong female soccer player may not be super-slim, but she is infinitely more attractive than an overweight TV watcher.

Get your hands on the current ESPN "The Body Issue" magazine. Most of the women featured are beautiful.
I have to disagree with the bolded. Do you have a link or proof for your statement.

I never read sports magazines always cooking magazines. Sports are not really my interest. Sorry but it just isn't. Watching them is fine, participating not so much.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:42 PM

572 posts, read 1,299,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I have to disagree with the bolded. Do you have a link or proof for your statement.

I never read sports magazines always cooking magazines. Sports are not really my interest. Sorry but it just isn't. Watching them is fine, participating not so much.
You have no interest in sports, but you assume/infer that women who are interested in sports are conceited meatheads with no boobs...

Old 10-11-2011, 02:47 PM

410 posts, read 743,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo61397 View Post
You have no interest in sports, but you assume/infer that women who are interested in sports are conceited meatheads with no boobs...
Sorry, but this just made me LOL.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:58 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,716,319 times
Quote:

Well there are healthy geared cooking magazines. Get them.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:10 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,280,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Well there are healthy geared cooking magazines. Get them.
Yes, Cooking Light and Clean Eating magazine are two that come to mind right away. They even offer healthy substitutions for many "comfort" foods that people eat.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:12 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,740,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo61397 View Post
Although some women would risk losing their boobs just to be skinny. I would never be an AAA cup I would not feel like a woman. No knock on those woman who do wear AAA cups or are flatchested.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:19 PM

410 posts, read 743,205 times
Quote:
Although some women would risk losing their boobs just to be skinny. I would never be an AAA cup I would not feel like a woman. No knock on those woman who do wear AAA cups or are flatchested.
Maintaining a healthy weight isn't a sentence to small boobs.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:20 PM

13,714 posts, read 31,187,630 times
Quote:

How can I prove to that athletic women are more graceful (etc.) when I am stating an opinion? As for a soccer player, look at Hope Solo vs. Rosie O'Donnell. Or Brandi Chastain vs. Cameron Mannheim. Who do you think looks better?

I can almost certainly say though that an athletic person is more graceful on their feet and moves with better coordination than an unathletic person.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:27 PM

5,479 posts, read 12,269,902 times
Quote:
Sports are male dominated. Mostly men watch sports and they more frequently participate in them. Feminine hobbies are doing hair, sewing, cooking etc not tackling others, climbing trees, or rolling around in mud. If you want a feminine sport try cheerleading or figure skating though I dont really consider those true sports.
Really?! Say's who-you? I tackled and rough-housed with my girls when they were younger. We also climbed trees and loved it. We don't roll around in the mud, but we do get muddy on some of out trail rides or mountain bike rides. What an antiquated stereotype you use. No doubt doing hair, sewing, cooking etc., are useful skills for both genders.
Other sports available to my daughters include, not limited to: gymnastics, cross-country, volleyball, basketball, swimming, track, softball, tennis, soccer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness