Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 04:30 PM

149 posts, read 207,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Are you saying you would rather be fat,but cute and receive attention from guys rather than be skinny but healthy?
I think all of us women think about losing some bodypart when losing weight...for me,its my breast. They are always the first to go down,when I need some other part like my upper arms to go down.
Well yea, I guess I am kinda saying that. I'm actually not happy at either weight. But I noticed I get more attention from guys now that my butt has gotten bigger. Like I mentioned before, I went to visit a friend I hadn't seen in almost a year and she kept commenting on how I good I looked and I was like, "Really"?? And she kept on saying "Yea girl...it's the booty...it's the booty...I'm telling you!".

Now, this may sound corny, country, ghetto, or whatever, but we're talking a pretty vain, classy, 6-figure professional telling me that my bigger butt makes me look prettier....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2013, 04:33 PM

149 posts, read 207,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Get some of them "booty inplants!!!

That way you can lose the weight and still have a great booty!!!!

I'd rather do smartlipo...I'm scared of a foreign object being implanted into my body

Old 01-31-2013, 11:38 AM

7 posts, read 6,262 times
well don't cut off what you eat but you can add in few workouts everyday. a little bit of cardio wouldn't kill your butt

Old 02-22-2013, 10:53 PM

22,679 posts, read 24,673,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InNeedOfAdvice View Post
I'd rather do smartlipo...I'm scared of a foreign object being implanted into my body

Just get the right implants, go to a good plastic surgeon.....it will work fine. Then you can have a shadonkadonk that needs to be carried around in a truck!!!!

Old 02-23-2013, 05:16 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,728,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InNeedOfAdvice View Post
Really? Many of the 'smartlipo' results I see are from women who have large amounts of fat and want it removed/deposited somewhere else...

What's a healthy weight for a woman my height?

No, I haven't been caring about what I eat. I've been pretty depressed for over a year now.

I guess the point is, I don't like my shape at 'any' weight. At a healthy weight, my breasts are still disproportionately huge (at 120 I'm still a 32F), and my butt is disproportionately flat.
Yeah. But that is a little extreme for me. Sort of should be thought of as last resort. Plus you need to be eating healthy for best results with that too.

100-120lbs is good. You still need to eat right for healthy muscle support. What is your body fat?

Maybe you just need to reduce body fat and work on your backside with weighted exercise to really see the results you want. High body fat can make your chest be larger than it really is, and give you a flat butt.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:03 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,948,345 times
I think that unfortunately bigger breasts on a smaller rib cage comes paired with a flat butt. Squats and deadlifts are your best friend and really make a butt appear! They did for me and have a ways to go.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness