Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 07:27 PM

2,547 posts, read 4,229,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneyus View Post
Yep. Those legs are very normal. I probably wouldn't look twice at them.
LOL, these are not 'normal' if you're talking about the average American woman.
The average female legs look more like this:
http://d28mt5n9lkji5m.cloudfront.net/i/XcmOfjb8m8.jpg

Unless you've been blessed with naturally slim legs, to look like the woman in the picture you would need to at least watch your diet, exercise (cardio, not heavy weights), and keep a fairly low body weight.

I think we also need to keep in mind that this an exercise and fitness board, therefore the men who would regularly post here represent a certain segment of the population, being very fitness-oriented, and their preferences in female body types would reflect this so it's a skewed sample.
I believe if you asked this on a different board like Relationships, having men choose between a girl with very athletic vs. VS model-like legs, you would get a very different set of answers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2014, 07:29 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,685,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
I don't think there a right or wrong, it's just personal preference~~...
I agree. Just as far as the title of the thread goes, id prefer to have long slender legs instead of thick muscular ones.

Old 06-04-2014, 08:27 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,591,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
I agree. Just as far as the title of the thread goes, id prefer to have long slender legs instead of thick muscular ones.

Old 06-05-2014, 12:16 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,779 times
My legs are both muscular and lean. They look pretty awesome!

Old 06-05-2014, 07:44 AM

17,535 posts, read 39,141,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
My legs are both muscular and lean. They look pretty awesome!
Mine too! I get a lot of compliments on my legs from both male and female (including massage therapists/doctors) so I guess they look pretty good.

Old 06-08-2014, 09:30 AM

1,899 posts, read 3,958,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCookie View Post
LOL, these are not 'normal' if you're talking about the average American woman.
The average female legs look more like this:
http://d28mt5n9lkji5m.cloudfront.net/i/XcmOfjb8m8.jpg
There's nothing attractive about the fat McDonald's legs you posted. I think it's sad when some cultures celebrate being fat and call it "curves". The slim legs everyone on here keeps talking about are very normal and achievable for anyone that isn't fat. They're nothing special. The semi-muscular legs I like (in the link below) are a great accomplishment and incredibly sexy, in my opinion.

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/63693698/large.jpg

Old 06-08-2014, 02:03 PM

2,547 posts, read 4,229,133 times
Quote:
There's nothing attractive about the fat McDonald's legs you posted. I think it's sad when some cultures celebrate being fat and call it "curves". The slim legs everyone on here keeps talking about are very normal and achievable for anyone that isn't fat. They're nothing special. The semi-muscular legs I like (in the link below) are a great accomplishment and incredibly sexy, in my opinion.

Oh I agree. I was just saying that that's the 'average' that you see on the streets, if a woman were to just lead a regular lifestyle without worrying about diet or exercise. Slim toned legs like celebrities have take considerable effort for the average woman to achieve, if she wasn't blessed with great genes.
The woman in this photo doesn't look good to me at all; I'd much much rather have the slim legs posted above.
Also, personally I like clothes and fashion and looking good in all types of outfits is important to me; I can't imagine how a woman with such muscular legs and butt would look in anything elegant, feminine, edgy, basically anything that's not stretchy spandex.

Again, I bet if you post this pic and a VS model in the Relationships forum and ask men which they prefer you'll get a different response than on here.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:16 PM

7,841 posts, read 19,000,942 times
EvilCookie wrote: Again, I bet if you post this pic and a VS model in the Relationships forum and ask men which they prefer you'll get a different response than on here.

You're probably right about that. We've been programmed by the lamestream media and hollywood from the get go, to prefer the VS model type. That preference is social conditioning more than anything else. Seems like Geneyus broke thru the programming and made his own decision.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:31 PM

324 posts, read 877,531 times
Quote:
The semi-muscular legs I like (in the link below) are a great accomplishment and incredibly sexy, in my opinion.

there is nothing semi-muscular about eva andressa's legs.
Her legs ARE muscular and she is a sponsored body builder.

Old 06-08-2014, 05:32 PM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by League54 View Post
there is nothing semi-muscular about eva andressa's legs.
Her legs ARE muscular and she is a sponsored body builder.
Eva is not a "bodybuilder" she is a "fitness model". There is a HUGE difference between the two. She is one of the HOTTEST fitness MODELS there is. She is absolutely NOT a bodybuilder. She would tell you the same thing if you asked her.

She has the ultimate sexy trifecta of being 1) Extremely pretty; 2) Brazilian; and 3) Concerned with her fitness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AXHUCX4ic0#t=69

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZs6R60rIwU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness