Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 12:18 PM

168 posts, read 308,106 times

Advertisements

A's=Adorable! ^ but biguns are fun too!

Old 03-09-2011, 01:07 PM

236 posts, read 860,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
Exactly. O well after I have my kids I'll be all nice and filled out while the "thick" girls hit the gym every other day to make sure they don't look like a Beluga whale. ;-)
Indeed!

Old 03-09-2011, 02:03 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,400,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
THANK YOU. I've been naturally thin my entire life. I eat whatever I want and am still very thin, even here in my early 30's. I hate my body and people don't understand that thin women can have body issues too. I do work out regularly so I'm toned and strong, but I don't like being accused of having an eating disorder just because of how I'm built. I also hate being told I'm "not a real women" or being called a "skinny b****". Someone at work called me this last week and couldn't understand why I found it offensive. I said it's no different than someone saying "fat b****" and she said no, because thin women don't have feelings about weight. Wow, the double standards.
Thin women don't have feelings about weight? Geez, this person have not struggle about their weight as a skinny person to know enough to say something ignorant.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:06 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and ages. Queen Latifah is a beautiful woman, so is Kirstie Alley. One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was probably close to 200 pounds. Just saw her for a brief moment at a gas station in Santa Barbara. Myself and my guy friends were all just speechless at how beautiful this obese woman was. They are great examples of overweight/obese women who are beautiful. Although a bit before my time, that Ally McBeal gal, Mia Farrow and Twiggy are examples of thin women who I dont find to me even remotely beautiful or attractive in any way. So beauty does NOT always come in a thin/fit package. Beauty does not discriminate.

Sexy on the other hand is totally different. Sexy does not come in large/overweight/obese package. Some may think so, but I do not. The beautiful/obese women I mentioned above ARE in FACT beautiful, but they are far from sexy. There is a difference.
I agree - there are some bigger women who are beautiful.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:53 PM

4,023 posts, read 7,375,200 times
Obviously.Voluptous women aren't my thing

Old 03-09-2011, 07:41 PM

26 posts, read 31,373 times
The answer to that question...hell no. There's a difference between being fat(bbw) and thick(slim waist with nice but & thights), but people confuse the two sometimes.

If you can't appreciate a woman thats HEALTHY(not fat) then you probably can't handle it anyways...psh.

Old 03-09-2011, 08:19 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
Exactly. O well after I have my kids I'll be all nice and filled out while the "thick" girls hit the gym every other day to make sure they don't look like a Beluga whale. ;-)
ah I see my post was deleted.

Apparently its okay to call healthy girls who go to the gym whales, but query the personality of one who would make such an assertion is not.

So:

I'll go the gym, be healthy have fabulous flexibility and core strength while the skinny minnies keep looking like they have no vibe or soul

Old 03-10-2011, 12:40 AM

3,409 posts, read 4,646,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
ah I see my post was deleted.

Apparently its okay to call healthy girls who go to the gym whales, but query the personality of one who would make such an assertion is not.

So:

I'll go the gym, be healthy have fabulous flexibility and core strength while the skinny minnies keep looking like they have no vibe or soul
You just keep doing what you are doing! Curves catch the men!

Old 03-10-2011, 06:12 AM

123 posts, read 256,746 times
it depends on the body shape, on the woman and so on...i respect a lot curvy girls and i like them

Old 03-10-2011, 10:35 AM

3,409 posts, read 4,646,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristisha View Post
it depends on the body shape, on the woman and so on...i respect a lot curvy girls and i like them
You can still be petite and curvy. It's all if it is in the right places. As long as it is, most want get too many complaints. It's like our shoulders and stoutness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty