Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does her hairline bother you?
Yes 39 59.09%
No 27 40.91%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2012, 11:13 AM

4,475 posts, read 6,687,436 times

Advertisements

im sure a lot of commentors here think theyre hot stuff but that doesnt necessarily make it so. What matters is how we feel about ourselves so if this person likes the way she looks so be it.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 11:23 AM

41,967 posts, read 75,217,462 times
It's called a low hairline. Most women with low hairlines look best when they sweep their hair off their foreheads completely.

Of course, it's the style these days to have your hair hanging in your face. [/stuff my mom says]

Old 04-24-2012, 03:38 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,538,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
And the face.

That thing (not your wife) above looks like a troll!(low hairline or not.)
Her face looks like bad FX makeup trial runs from the original exorcist movie.

And you think I am being dramatic...the scary thing is....barely am:

The Exorcist - Behind The Scenes #3 - YouTube

LOOK AT IT! LOL
Do you feel better about yourself now that you insulted someone for a physical appearance they had no control over (low hairline)? Bad make-up I get because that was a choice. I expect such behavior from school children. My wife was taunted and insulted regularly in school for her scoliosis brace. I was regularly insulted (sometimes by teachers) for how I walked (my right foot turns outward pretty far). She and I could not help how we were born. I'd expect adults to understand that. So insult her on her make-up and whatever she does or say you disagree with but leave physical appearance (beyond her control) out of it.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:43 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,366,305 times
While it doesn't bother me, it is ugly. She is not very delicate. It's less of a hairline issue and more of a "I don't really have a forehead" thing.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,935,344 times
yeah, it's freaky. Looks like a third or more of her forehead is missing.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:01 AM

18,476 posts, read 31,648,692 times
I think she is an ugly woman.
I see nothing nothing pretty about her at all.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:58 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Who's that? One of the lesser Kardashians?

Old 04-25-2012, 11:19 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,715,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Do you feel better about yourself now that you insulted someone for a physical appearance they had no control over (low hairline)? Bad make-up I get because that was a choice. I expect such behavior from school children. My wife was taunted and insulted regularly in school for her scoliosis brace. I was regularly insulted (sometimes by teachers) for how I walked (my right foot turns outward pretty far). She and I could not help how we were born. I'd expect adults to understand that. So insult her on her make-up and whatever she does or say you disagree with but leave physical appearance (beyond her control) out of it.

We all had crap said to us about this or that. If one was mature they would know its time to let highschool days pain go and everyone has a right to an opinion on what looks like what to their own eyes. Babies need to be told fabulous things all the time, not adults with coping mechanisms and common sense.

Low hairline can be managed well with the right cut or waxing. Its not like making fun of a disability. Hispanic women wax their hairline higher. I wax off my V shape as I find the oval more flattering/controllable.

Why is it ok to talk about the makeup and not hair? Its the same thing. A visual choice.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:32 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,965,351 times
Ive been watching that woman on Celebrity Apprentice and she seems like a nice lady. Not very smart, but nice. Never seen her on her own show, but on C.A., she's not bad.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:45 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,784,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
im sure a lot of commentors here think theyre hot stuff but that doesnt necessarily make it so. What matters is how we feel about ourselves so if this person likes the way she looks so be it.
Ha, tell that to this woman.
Samantha Brick on the downsides to looking pretty: 'Why women hate me for being beautiful' | Mail Online

When you put yourself in the public eye, you open yourself up to critique and if you can't handle the heat, you better get out of the kitchen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty