Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does her hairline bother you?
Yes 39 59.09%
No 27 40.91%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 08:43 AM

44 posts, read 169,866 times

Advertisements

Theresa should get her hairline threaded. It would look so much better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 05:36 PM

95 posts, read 198,624 times
Theresa is an evil dumb woman, let's get that straight. She has done everything to ruin her brother's marriage even though he is married with children. She lives a pathetic life and wants everybody to live like her.

Now her physical appearance:

I think she has a beautiful body, in my opinion one of the best of all housewives series, she had breast implants but they are proportional to her frame

She has beautiful eyes and she is pretty, but that hairline yes, it is a little too low and sometimes freaks me out. It makes her look like an animal sometimes. It is what it is.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:10 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,833,754 times
Everybody's hairline is different. I have a really high forehead but my hair is really thick.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:31 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,448,074 times
I used to read a lot about movies and the different stars. Rita Hayworth's hairline was the topic of many magazine articles. Supposedly, her stardom shot skyward when her hairline was changed. She even ended up with a widow's peak.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:53 AM

706 posts, read 1,180,650 times
Yeah, that looks weird.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:07 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,593,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
It absolutely freaks me out,it's like 1.25 inches above her eyebrows. Looking at her bothers me deeply to the point I feel sick and it's all I can stare at. No one has affected me like this before.

She looks like a genetic throwback to the neanderthal era, or a poodle with some of the face shaved off. She seems to be an awful person also based on youtube clips I've seen of her so I do not feel bad commenting on her appearance like this but I am not trying to be a hater or judgmental so please don't hate! I would appreciate if u would vote
She do well with long bangs swept to the side~

Old 11-05-2013, 07:52 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,817,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
It absolutely freaks me out,it's like 1.25 inches above her eyebrows. Looking at her bothers me deeply to the point I feel sick and it's all I can stare at. No one has affected me like this before.

She looks like a genetic throwback to the neanderthal era, or a poodle with some of the face shaved off. She seems to be an awful person also based on youtube clips I've seen of her so I do not feel bad commenting on her appearance like this but I am not trying to be a hater or judgmental so please don't hate! I would appreciate if u would vote
Haven't read the thread, but recognized "Tree"!

She does have a very low hairline. Especially compared to whatshername (Joe's wife... Edit: Melissa!) - hers is super high. That stuff doesn't bother me, though.

It's the makeup, fake tan, fake lashes that bother me. Too much trouble.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:48 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
Hahahah, when I read the title I already knew it must be Teresa.

HORRIBLE HAIRLINE and weird shaped eyes.

NOT pretty. The last bit of attractiveness goes away when she opens her mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty