Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 07:37 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,076,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
more pictures required

^ a plus of watching Aussie Rules, is their physique.
Definitely look better than those tanks who play rugby!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 08:14 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Definitely look better than those tanks who play rugby!
ha. Yeah, Not quite like this:

Old 07-05-2012, 08:17 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Damn, JJ, those are some big a$$ baseball players. Certainly above average for MLB, no?

Yep, a quick Google search turns up the average size of about 6'1" and 196 lbs for MLB players as of '09.

Just for fun, as of '08, NBA players averaged about 6'7" and about 222lbs. NFL, circa 2006, avg weight was 248, per an ESPN article - can't seem to track down avg height for NFL players. Average NHL player is about 6'1" and 205lbs.
They're mostly pitchers....pitchers are usually way taller/bigger than the rest of the team. I just asked my brother why that is and he said 'bigger you are, the longer your limbs are and the more power you put into throwing'. Makes sense.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:37 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,857 times
It would be nice to be that fit, I guess I better settle for whatever shape I can acheive lol.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:37 PM

1,591 posts, read 3,428,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
Rashad is 5' 11" 205. Chuck is 6' 2" 205.
It doesn't end well for Chuck!

Chuck Liddell Knocked OUT by Rashad Evens - YouTube
First of all, Chuck Liddell beat many guys who were shorter than him. Also, all the main MMA champs right now are pretty damn tall. Secondly, Chuck doesn't exactly look small or skinny to me.

Back on topic...I hear Chuck was quite popular with the ladies. The way he looks seems to coincide with many of the preferences listed so far.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:44 PM

2,756 posts, read 4,415,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And neither are most of the guys being posted on this thread.

That's kind of the point.

But at least you guys, in theory, could just work out and get there.

Instead, guys more often want the ladies to wax their entire body, surgically implant some watermelons in their chest, remove a rib or two, be skinny and yet retain a volumptuous ass (I guess more implants?).

The female ideal is painful, expensive and generally unattainable via natural means. Genetics is a fickle creature.

You guys are lucky that when it comes down to appearances, woman just aren't as picky.

All in good fun boys. All in good fun.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:29 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,784,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcambridge View Post

Instead, guys more often want the ladies to wax their entire body, surgically implant some watermelons in their chest, remove a rib or two, be skinny and yet retain a volumptuous ass (I guess more implants?).

The female ideal is painful, expensive and generally unattainable via natural means. Genetics is a fickle creature.

You guys are lucky that when it comes down to appearances, woman just aren't as picky.

Lucky for the human race, attaining the physical ideal has never been necessary in order to find happiness, love, or a mate.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:31 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,889,363 times
Quote:

Yup, a handful of women win the genetic lottery and have large perky breasts, a small flat waist, curvy hips with thin, yet shapely legs and a round butt. Other women get one of these features and just work with what they have, never reaching the "feminine ideal." and other people end up somewhere else on the scale.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:29 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1208 View Post
First of all, Chuck Liddell beat many guys who were shorter than him. Also, all the main MMA champs right now are pretty damn tall. Secondly, Chuck doesn't exactly look small or skinny to me.

Back on topic...I hear Chuck was quite popular with the ladies. The way he looks seems to coincide with many of the preferences listed so far.
I know he beat many. He retired after that fight moreless. He got knocked a good one. One that he never recovered fully from.

Old 07-06-2012, 01:23 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1208 View Post

Chuck Liddell is from my town...and I will tell you right now that he's a grade A douche. He's usually seen at a particular bar downtown, acting tough, trying to start fights, bragging about how great he is and drunkenly hitting on 21 year old college girls. Nearly everyone I know has met him at least once and not one of them has anything good to say.

Quote:

Considering I'm a woman, I'd like to think I know all about what women have to do to be attractive
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty