Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2012, 07:06 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
Everyone is on roids to scrawny other dudes. I'd look for a bit of a belly. Not a fat one, just a little pudge. Usually you could iron a shirt on a steroid abusers stomach. Either that, or he starves himself. Too big is also a sign. If you don't see any round edges and only cut up skin with veins popping out, that should be a clue. Bulked up or built men don't look like that. You have a muscle but it still resembles an arm. No one at my gym looks like those magazine men. There are some pretty big guys too. I'm no small fry myself. Sly in his Rocky, Rambo, Over The Top and Cobra era is pretty dang close. You look at him now, he's been cheating. It doesn't look good. He's almost 70 with veins all popping out. STOP IT BUD!! You're still in better shape than all the other old farts.
I think e are haters when they say that he is on roids but he may not be. Belly fat is not sexy at all infact it is not healthy.

You do know that some of these are models and get paid for it right? Lot of them are in for body building competition. It is business.

The gym I go to have some guys and girls who do look like else.

Ronni Coleman is huge and so was Arnold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2012, 07:08 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
The ones on steroids are jerks because they have roid rage. They are dominant bully types.
Like who? The baseball players of the late 90s?

Old 06-27-2012, 10:09 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times
I find it pretty interesting, that the "ideal body type" thread had many posts talking about personalities, hair color and eye color of ideal men, and not strictly body characteristics.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:57 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
I think e are haters when they say that he is on roids but he may not be. Belly fat is not sexy at all infact it is not healthy.

You do know that some of these are models and get paid for it right? Lot of them are in for body building competition. It is business.

The gym I go to have some guys and girls who do look like else.

Ronni Coleman is huge and so was Arnold.
We're not talking about a 9 month prego nearly ready to pop. You don't need a stomach that shows every nook and cranny to be in damn good shape.

http://www.matt-hughes.com/images/bl...t-hughes-3.jpg

Old 06-27-2012, 11:44 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,033,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
We're not talking about a 9 month prego nearly ready to pop. You don't need a stomach that shows every nook and cranny to be in damn good shape.

http://www.matt-hughes.com/images/bl...t-hughes-3.jpg
Eh, put a bag over that one's head and he'd be doable....

Old 06-27-2012, 11:59 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,324,862 times
this is what women find as the ideal body type:

Old 06-28-2012, 12:45 AM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Eh, put a bag over that one's head and he'd be doable....
LOL He's getting close to my build. That's why I used it! He's a smaller guy though at 5' 9" and 170-175. I'm taller and have more mass.

Old 06-28-2012, 04:07 AM

455 posts, read 652,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
this is what women find as the ideal body type:
Case closed

Old 06-28-2012, 07:47 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,911,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal. View Post
People are too funny! So any guy that is well-built, muscular, bodybuilder type, powerlifter type, etc is vain, roided up and a jerk? Ok, got it

People need to respect other people. Everyone has different hobbies.

NO no no!

When I was talking about "the steroid type" that I'm just not into, I was saying his main defect is that more than half of the things this type talks about is related to bulking up.

Half the time they open their mouths they are talking about protein shakes, bulking up, photos of their muscles, or "Brad freaked out when he saw me because I've gained so much".

It's like the pinnacle of their existence.

No one here is knocking guys who weight lift as long as you have other things to talk about.

Muscular guys can be hot if not taken to an extreme but there is a certian type that I just refer to as the roid type that I described above because I would assume with such fixation on their muscles, there is a good chance they are juicing as well.

I workout and take care of myself but I know better than to bore someone to death with the details of my workouts, etc.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,911,809 times

Black AMEX only available by invite fo people who make over $250,000 a year

Self made-man

Hot nerds
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty