Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 05:08 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
What I find amazing is how many guys think six packs and the steroid look is hot.

I don't see as much of it in Boston but in Florida there is a whole "sub genre" of men in their 20-30s (maybe 40s, not sure) who all they can talk about is the gym, protein supplements, etc.

It's really not attractive when you whole life revolves around it...pretty boring and vain
Not the steroid look but Six pack is definately attractive. Six Pack is the most hardest muscle to get so that is why male models have them and they are promoted in the magazines.

You cannot go wrong with Six Pack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
What I find amazing is how many guys think six packs and the steroid look is hot.

I don't see as much of it in Boston but in Florida there is a whole "sub genre" of men in their 20-30s (maybe 40s, not sure) who all they can talk about is the gym, protein supplements, etc.

It's really not attractive when you whole life revolves around it...pretty boring and vain
This tells me that guys in Boston are not fit and Florida is fit. People who care about their health living a healthier and longer life. You don't have to have your life revolve around it.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Most of us don't come close to the women in the ideal woman's body type thread either. Don't worry about it.
Where I live, almost everyone is fit.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:22 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,910,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What are tree trunk legs?
Big, strong rugby player legs

Quote:

where do you live? Sounds like a nice place

Old 06-21-2012, 05:27 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,567,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Wow. Very interesting descriptions. By the posts that have been written so far it is fair to say that a man like me would be in big trouble. If I was playing the dating game now I would be totally screwed because I don"t even come close to resemble most of what has been described. I guess the good lord forgot about me or ran out of supplies when assigning attractive men features lol.
Don't sweat it, what their ideal body types are and what they actually get can be and often are two different things.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Big, strong rugby player legs

Ok.

where do you live? Sounds like a nice place
It would not do you any good though. You don't like those types.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:31 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,948,315 times
I like men to have a hairy chest, but not hair on his back. I don't like a bald chest on a grown man.

Chest hair is masculine and sexy.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:40 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,910,845 times
Quote:
It would not do you any good though. You don't like those types.
Haha. I love all men and women who take care of their health! I just don't like short and scrawny men that look prepubescent. I'm talking skinny with no hair. For each woman like me there are a bunch of women who prefer leaner types.

So are you going to reveal this magical city where everyone is fit and in shape? Let me guess....LA?

Old 06-21-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Haha. I love all men and women who take care of their health! I just don't like short and scrawny men that look prepubescent. I'm talking skinny with no hair. For each woman like me there are a bunch of women who prefer leaner types.

So are you going to reveal this magical city where everyone is fit and in shape? Let me guess....LA?
To become toned and add muscles, you have to be working 3-5 times a week for a few months to get there. It takes dedication, patience and time. Overall, California and Hawaii have the most fittest people according to my online research.

The scrawny men aren't working out and/or poor diet.
Generally cities with high income, good schools, higher education tend to have fitter people.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:10 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Quote:
Are they also almost all 6'3" and up, with handsome faces and nice teeth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty