Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2013, 11:18 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I thought we were talking about boobs, not "personalities".

An A ok, less than that? Meh
That's code word for not that attractive.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:24 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,108,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
That's code word for not that attractive.
I don't even know why I read this board sometimes. There have to be some of the most bitter, shallow, and jaded people I've ever encountered. Somewhere out there is a REAL human being that you're discussing on the internet as not dateable because her chest is too flat. For some people looks are NOT everything. For some people personality does matter. I'm sure lots of guys out there are happy to date train wrecks because they're beautiful with big boobs. But what do I know? I only date tall men with fat wallets, right?

Old 02-05-2013, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I don't even know why I read this board sometimes. There have to be some of the most bitter, shallow, and jaded people I've ever encountered. Somewhere out there is a REAL human being that you're discussing on the internet as not dateable because her chest is too flat. For some people looks are NOT everything. For some people personality does matter. I'm sure lots of guys out there are happy to date train wrecks because they're beautiful with big boobs. But what do I know? I only date tall men with fat wallets, right?
Wow this thread really brought out the insecurity in a lot of the female CD population.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:34 AM

I don't understand, if women knew that this was a "shallow" thread then why do they keep clicking on it?

Old 02-05-2013, 11:38 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,108,604 times
Quote:
Wow this thread really brought out the insecurity in a lot of the female CD population.
Maybe so. I'm not flat but I don't have big boobs. I think it really sucks some guy could decide not to date me because my boobs aren't big enough and then make a thread about it on the internet.

Maybe I'll make a thread about how guys with small penises aren't worth dating, and we'll see how everyone feels about that.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:44 AM

518 posts, read 1,004,502 times
As a woman who isn't flat chested, I've never run into this situation. But for those women who are, it's not their loss if a guy "can't tolerate" her because she doesn't have enough fatty tissue in her breasts to hold his interest. There are PLENTY of other real men out there in the world who will be interested in her for more valuable attributes and personality traits than her cup size. I can understand Strawberry's frustration with men like this. Men who are unable to control their sexual urges in this way are psychologically underdeveloped and to be avoided. Mature, intelligent women KNOW this which is why they avoid them; and the women that are left are the women these type of men have to sexually objectify and ogle.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:47 AM

518 posts, read 1,004,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Maybe so. I'm not flat but I don't have big boobs. I think it really sucks some guy could decide not to date me because my boobs aren't big enough and then make a thread about it on the internet.

Maybe I'll make a thread about how guys with small penises aren't worth dating, and we'll see how everyone feels about that.
HA! I thought that very same thing when I saw the title of this thread! But of course, there will be some guys who would say that isn't the "same thing", since breasts don't qualify as genitals. lol

Old 02-05-2013, 11:52 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
I don't understand, if women knew that this was a "shallow" thread then why do they keep clicking on it?
Well your a black man. Do you measure up?

Old 02-05-2013, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Well your a black man. Do you measure up?
Measure up to what?

Old 02-05-2013, 12:06 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,311,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
As a woman who isn't flat chested, I've never run into this situation. But for those women who are, it's not their loss if a guy "can't tolerate" her because she doesn't have enough fatty tissue in her breasts to hold his interest. There are PLENTY of other real men out there in the world who will be interested in her for more valuable attributes and personality traits than her cup size. I can understand Strawberry's frustration with men like this. Men who are unable to control their sexual urges in this way are psychologically underdeveloped and to be avoided. Mature, intelligent women KNOW this which is why they avoid them; and the women that are left are the women these type of men have to sexually objectify and ogle.
You don't have any physical 'dealbreakers'? Height, weight, etc?

I don't really, but I can understand people that do, I think, maybe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.