Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2013, 08:27 PM

537 posts, read 740,324 times

Advertisements

Quick tip: Any person who uses the word "classy" is NOT. It's a sign of working class wannabes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2013, 09:34 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,379,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canyon Cat View Post
Quick tip: Any person who uses the word "classy" is NOT. It's a sign of working class wannabes.
Who's using this term here?

p.s. The "working class wannabe" expression does not sound too "classy" (first time I used that term!). Your post feels ironic.

Last edited by GoCUBS1; 10-23-2013 at 10:23 AM..

Old 10-23-2013, 10:36 AM

324 posts, read 655,294 times
Quote:

There have been some really insulting things said in this thread but this takes the cake.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:16 AM

24,580 posts, read 10,884,023 times
Ladies - chill!!!

Mandarina Duck - the first one lasted 20 years. The leather disintegrated of old age. DH found it and ordered it from Italy and it was stuck in US customs forever. Ebony turned out to be brown!!! Now I have two - one black (in daily use) and one brown (in the closed).

Old 10-23-2013, 11:33 AM

537 posts, read 740,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelee View Post
There have been some really insulting things said in this thread but this takes the cake.
Lemme see if I can top myself. Anyone who uses the word "cocktail", trying to sound sophisticated, is a rube. Rich people say, "Would you like a drink?".

Enjoy your tacky Coach handbag.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:42 AM

324 posts, read 655,294 times
Quote:
Lemme see if I can top myself. Anyone who uses the word "cocktail", trying to sound sophisticated, is a rube. Rich people say, "Would you like a drink?".

who used the word cocktail?

Old 10-23-2013, 11:44 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Quote:
Agree!

I like saying Cocktail. I use every occassion possible to say C**K.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:49 AM

809 posts, read 1,273,676 times
Quote:
Quote:
Kettle, Teapot, I wanna sit both yo asses on the stove and burn it

http://iranian.com/main/files/blogim...ck_T-Shirt.png

Old 10-23-2013, 11:53 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,379,815 times
Quote:

The expression "rich people" is usually employed by those who are not.

I have always had a hard time with judgmental or superficial people - whether upper, lower, or middle/working class.

I can respect someone who collects expensive handbags or someone who spends $5 at Walmart for a handbag. I could care less what kind of bag a person carries, and I would never define someone by that. Those who do are displaying limited thinking.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:55 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,205,836 times
I bought my current bag at Target. So far it's lasted me about 4 years. Not too bad for $30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchamp Dude View Post
Low class people are more human than LV handbags.
The OP probably can't understand that.

Quote:
Maybe because I live in an affluent area in Denver. LV handbags and hair extensions are standard for women here.
Hair extensions? How tacky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
A friend "made you" get rid of your handbags?
LOL. My friends haven't "made" me do anything since we were about 12.

Quote:
And as we used to say when we were 12: Takes one to know one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty