Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 01:05 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times

Advertisements

I've got a big butt. It's a genetic thing. I've been in relationships with both men and women. The men I've been with have always really been into my big butt. The women I've been with have always preferred my big boobs I am not overweight; it's my build. I did read an article stating that body type preference is a geographical thing. In the US, big boobs are slightly preferred over butts. In S. America, the round booty is preferred.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2019, 01:07 PM

8,500 posts, read 4,741,154 times
Butts are something I generally don’t really even notice. I don’t think I even have a preference for butt size.

Old 08-06-2019, 01:33 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,003,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I've got a big butt. It's a genetic thing. I've been in relationships with both men and women. The men I've been with have always really been into my big butt. The women I've been with have always preferred my big boobs I am not overweight; it's my build. I did read an article stating that body type preference is a geographical thing. In the US, big boobs are slightly preferred over butts. In S. America, the round booty is preferred.
I'm definitely more of a butt guy than a boob guy. Love boobs too, don't get me wrong. My wife is over weight but has a pretty appealing shape all around with pretty big boobs, small waist (relatively speaking) and a pretty big butt. When this thread was fresh she was actually losing weight and lost it in her butt last, making it even bigger comparatively. As she cut weight her curvy figure grew curvier because she lost it in her belly first, boobs next, then butt and hips. When she started gaining it all back she actually maintained that enhanced curviness and I really enjoy it. She's pretty hot.

Old 08-06-2019, 03:17 PM

8,765 posts, read 5,055,756 times
I know when I sit on one of those uncomfortable hard chairs, I wish I had more meat on my behind.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:40 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
PAWGs have always been around and in great numbers but it is just that they are more socially accepted today then they used to be. A white woman is typically going to want to cover it up and dress it down as opposed to a black or latina woman. Its always been okay for blacks and latinos to outwardly prefer a larger rump but not so much for white dudes, but that has changed -some. Butt augs are popular and more commonplace for all races but I do concede that it is probably still the blacks and latinas that push the envelope for mass size as opposed to whites and asians. But there are exceptions.

But just like having big natural boobs - A woman born with big round bubble butt larger then her peers is probably going to tell you she hates having it, hates all the attention she gets, hates trying to find clothes to fit it and wishes it was smaller - but at the same time enjoys showing it off every so often.

I used the word but a lot.

I have it, hate it, hate trying to fit in clothes because of it and never think about 'showing it off'. NEVER.

Now that you mention it, one person who commented on my butt once was an older black man I worked with. I kind of thought it was insulting but I am realizing now that maybe he meant it as compliment.

Old 08-09-2019, 05:24 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
I am a female and I prefer a small and tight butt. I have an average size butt and I go to the gym 4 to 5 days a week. I run, and do some weight training. A butt, imo, looks better when a person workout a lot.
Yes, some women have a tight and fit body and a large butt to go with it. I usually see this at the gym with the women that are into some serious weight training. But generally, most women with large butts tend to be overweight.

Last edited by glass_of_merlot; 08-09-2019 at 05:44 PM..

Old 08-10-2019, 03:10 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,481,533 times
Awwwwwww this makes me thinks of the hot Filipina I met with a bubble butt and 40 DD's. That is a juicy booty Hehehehe

Old 08-12-2019, 08:46 AM

12,387 posts, read 8,152,322 times
It makes me think of actress Tricia Helfer on Lucifer commenting of her character's butt. I was watching thinking no, you are an actress from an earlier era who got by on long legs not your butt. As I remember a Maxim pictorial with her and an even more skinny Grace Park to promote Battlestar Galactica,
and their flat planks being the opposite of the currently in demand bubble

As I have noticed a change in the body shapes of lead actresses and girlfriend of the week over the past 40 years. Women with shorter legs, but a more obvious bubble didn't get the roles back in the 70s thru 90s that a woman in this century gets . The community standards have changed.

Old 08-12-2019, 10:08 AM

12,526 posts, read 17,546,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Yes I certainly am. And my question would be, are you in the habbit of correction without consulting references? If so, please consider what the word Capitol actually means as opposed to the word Capital, which can describe the first or upper-case letters of a sentence or name.

Old 08-12-2019, 10:12 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,460,224 times
Growing up in a small Norwegian town and going to a high school where waif-ism was "it" and any weight gain meant persecution to the highest degree (guys were exempt of course), the word of the day was "tight and tiny." I think I got some form of trauma from the pressure in my adolescent years because even today, gaining weight in the gluteus area does not sit well with me other than from workouts. For me that is. I think there are variations of attractiveness on others and everybody has their own nuances they can carry well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty