Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 03:43 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,915,922 times

Advertisements

13 posts? 2 threads about big butts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2014, 03:57 PM

262 posts, read 546,710 times
Big boobs and butt won't fix your face, though.

Too many of you are focused on your bodies...

Old 04-01-2014, 11:42 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,833,702 times
Well,from what i see a big butt is more rare on women than big breasts.

Up until 10 yrs ago,if you had a flat butt,you were stuck with it.
But you could have always got breast implants,starting in the 70's.

Maybe men got tired of seeing big boobs and switched to another body part?

Or maybe...
changing demographics,esp with Latinos who love a small waist,big hips and big butt?

Old 04-02-2014, 12:40 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,142,090 times
1. Boobs are fat. Some women get lucky and their body deposits fat there over other areas. If your body doesn't, then the only way to get bigger boobs without weight gain everywhere else is surgery, which has many drawbacks.

2. Butts are fat and muscle. But what makes a great butt is muscle. The awesome thing about muscle is you can spot increase it. A great butt can be MADE through working out, which has pretty much no drawbacks but may also make you healthier (unlike breast implants). While women who have muscle built up AND fat in the booty are most celebrated, those with firm, round yet small booties still have plenty of fans. Which brings me to the next point...

3. A greater variety of butts get admiration. It's often NOT just or even mainly size, but also shape, firmness, smoothness, etc. This means many women can have a great butt with some effort. They can have big, round butts, wide,apple butts, or firm, athletic butts - all will be admired.
But men who are into boobs generally are all about SIZE. And even boobs that are large may be dismissed for being floppy or being fake. Or big boobs are preferred on a body size too thin to often be busty naturally (since boobs are just fat). And there's little any woman can do to improve her boobs without surgery (which can be seen negatively too). So boob men seem PICKY and unrealistic.

So to summarize.... Celebrating the butt often means promoting health and variety in women. Celebrating big boobs doesn't go beyond preferring someone whose body puts fat in their chest.

Men who like butts seem to celebrate women more.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:46 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,142,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
This! When I think of the big butt men I think of the likes of Kanye West (Kim K), P. Diddy ( J.Lo) but to me big breasts men are more Wall Street types not gangbangers.
There are some studies out there which show men into big boobs have, on average, lower IQs and lower incomes than men who like small boobs.
Didn't say anything about butts, but smart and/or wealthy men may not be so into big boobs after all.

Old 04-02-2014, 07:17 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,762,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
There are some studies out there which show men into big boobs have, on average, lower IQs and lower incomes than men who like small boobs.
Didn't say anything about butts, but smart and/or wealthy men may not be so into big boobs after all.
Where does one go to read up on these "studies?"

Old 04-02-2014, 08:08 AM

21,831 posts, read 25,114,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickierose20 View Post
I've heard people say someone has a mannish butt but usually when a woman is flat chested she's just called petit.
Like a washboard.

Old 04-02-2014, 08:11 AM

73 posts, read 99,865 times
Did anyone else see the segment on 60 minutes or 20/20 (can't remember which) recently about the women who get all those injections so they can have a big butt.
I think it's stupid to risk your life for something like this.
I was also reading that women across the U.S. are risking their lives for black market procedures to make their buttocks bigger, often involving home-improvement materials such as silicone injected by people with no medical training. I just don't get it!
What happened to being happy with what we were blessed with?

Old 04-02-2014, 11:59 AM

3 posts, read 20,509 times
Actually the way boobs look has to do with muscles. Sagging has to do with weak back muscles. Also men has like boobs I've heard of both not just big boob fans but small boob fans. The same goes for boobs. Perkiness and roundness. I personally have boobs that are bigger and rounder and not saggy because I'm in shape and have well defined back muscles.

Quote:
1. Boobs are fat. Some women get lucky and their body deposits fat there over other areas. If your body doesn't, then the only way to get bigger boobs without weight gain everywhere else is surgery, which has many drawbacks.

2. Butts are fat and muscle. But what makes a great butt is muscle. The awesome thing about muscle is you can spot increase it. A great butt can be MADE through working out, which has pretty much no drawbacks but may also make you healthier (unlike breast implants). While women who have muscle built up AND fat in the booty are most celebrated, those with firm, round yet small booties still have plenty of fans. Which brings me to the next point...

3. A greater variety of butts get admiration. It's often NOT just or even mainly size, but also shape, firmness, smoothness, etc. This means many women can have a great butt with some effort. They can have big, round butts, wide,apple butts, or firm, athletic butts - all will be admired.
But men who are into boobs generally are all about SIZE. And even boobs that are large may be dismissed for being floppy or being fake. Or big boobs are preferred on a body size too thin to often be busty naturally (since boobs are just fat). And there's little any woman can do to improve her boobs without surgery (which can be seen negatively too). So boob men seem PICKY and unrealistic.

So to summarize.... Celebrating the butt often means promoting health and variety in women. Celebrating big boobs doesn't go beyond preferring someone whose body puts fat in their chest.

Men who like butts seem to celebrate women more.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:02 PM

3 posts, read 20,509 times
Quote:
It might be because big boobs are more popular among fatter women and women of poorer social statuses tend to be heavier than richer women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty