Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 07:50 PM

7,072 posts, read 4,820,754 times

Advertisements

Omg. Again with this subject? Or "these subjects" is more appropriate , I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2014, 07:51 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,000,320 times
Most women at my gym tend to be bottom heavy or "ruler" shaped. Rare is the super fit woman with large, natural breasts. However, if I had my pick, I'd lean toward larger boobs. Girls with big butts look better in pants of course, but boobs are so much fun. Besides, the big boobed girl can always work on her legs and butt at the gym. If you're small up top, you can't do anything about it naturally.

Personally, I'll take a larger chest, nice legs/calves and a flatter butt over the big butt. Of course most men want an hourglass if they can get it.

Old 04-02-2014, 07:53 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,159,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownblues View Post
Yeah, I have no idea what the OP is talking about.
Um it obviously is more acceptable. Here is a partial list of hit songs about women with large backsides:

Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
Sir Mix A Lot - Baby Got Back
Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
Mystikal - Shake Dat A$$
Juvenile - Back that Thang Up
Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
Wrecks N Effects - Rump Shaker
Bubba Sparx - Miss New Booty

Songs about women with big breasts:

It's because women who don't have big boobs are almost universally haterish to women who do have them. More women than not have a large butt, often due to obesity so women don't hate on it as much. You'll never see a hit song about a woman having huge boobs because that would alienate most women from buying/downloading it.

Old 04-02-2014, 09:01 PM

17 posts, read 50,388 times
Songs about women with big breasts:

Dr. Dre & Ed Lover - Tootin' on the Hooters

Old 04-02-2014, 11:57 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,143,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTexan's View Post
Did anyone else see the segment on 60 minutes or 20/20 (can't remember which) recently about the women who get all those injections so they can have a big butt.
I think it's stupid to risk your life for something like this.
I was also reading that women across the U.S. are risking their lives for black market procedures to make their buttocks bigger, often involving home-improvement materials such as silicone injected by people with no medical training. I just don't get it!
What happened to being happy with what we were blessed with?
This is especially stupid considering a better diet and working out will get you better results in the butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Show us these "studies," then. You can't do that, though, can you?
I read things and don't save them or recall sources. You likely have access to the same Internet and the public library as I do. Do your own reading.

Quote:
Probably because they're either a complete fabrication, or from a source so laughable we'd all (those of us who aren't dumb) tear it apart in a nanosecond.

I mean, the logistics of even doing such a study would be very difficult if not impossible.
Finding out a large number of men's incomes &/or giving an IQ test and then having them rate different breast sizes is difficult or impossible?

This isn't causation - it's correlation.

Quote:
Guess what? There are studies showing that people with fruit-related screen names tend to live in trailer homes, but I don't have the energy to go looking for the studies' links... do you believe me?
If you insult me again, including implying Im dumb or making insinuations that I lie, then I will report you. Do you understand that?

Quote:
I'm guessing the back of a Cracker-Jack box? Or the 2014 equivalent, which means Googling it and blindly grabbing the first "source" that proves your intended point. As a reference librarian, knowing that kind of "research" passes these days really hurts my brain.
If I had done so, then I would've posted the link.

Why are you so butt hurt about this? Your level of nasty is unwarranted. Where is your argument other mocking something you've not even bothered to investigate?

Old 04-03-2014, 12:22 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
As far as breasts go, I am not sure men do not care about shape and firmness.

I hear men all the time complain about saggy boobs with no shape.
They also seem to complain about areola size and nipples
Breast lifts are extremely popular,more popular than breast augmentation.

i always read on CD men saying they like "nice breasts" not large ones.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
Why doesn't anyone talk about the other parts of women,you know,like legs,hips,and a small waist?

why does it always have to be big breasts or big butts?

there are men who would jump over a woman with a large rear and boobs to get with a woman with nice legs,average size boobs and rear, and a small whr.

Old 04-03-2014, 05:53 AM

4,749 posts, read 4,322,571 times
Why? Because it's not nice to stare at my chest while I'm talking to you. However, feel free to stare at my ass while I walk away because I won't know.

And another reason, lots of people like it doggy style. Having a big butt gives him something to hold onto and makes that slapping noise every time you & your partner's flesh meets.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:07 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,701,807 times
Imo, big butts is a sign of obesity and laziness. I like a woman with great curves that starts at the waist and the hips. The butt area should be stiffer and not drop like some women with big and heavy fat butts. It takes a lot of exercise and crunches to develop a nice firm looking butt and hip.

The so called bubble-butts like Kim Kardashian types those are nasty.

The men that likes them are usually vulgar and ugly.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:14 AM

4,749 posts, read 4,322,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Imo, big butts is a sign of obesity and laziness. I like a woman with great curves that starts at the waist and the hips. The butt area should be stiffer and not drop like some women with big and heavy fat butts. It takes a lot of exercise and crunches to develop a nice firm looking butt and hip.

The so called bubble-butts like Kim Kardashian types those are nasty.

The men that likes them are usually vulgar and ugly.
That's not the butt Kim K. was born with, hence why it looks like a saggy diaper.
moderator cut: image removed

Quote:
Imo, big butts is a sign of obesity and laziness.
What? You've got to be kidding.

Lazy? Obese? - I think not.
moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Marka; 04-06-2014 at 02:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty