Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 07:34 AM

723 posts, read 869,483 times

Advertisements

probably because a big butt is vastly easier for a woman to attain than big boobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2014, 08:19 AM

1,276 posts, read 1,776,520 times
What irks me is when women who might have naturally larger then average breasts, but not huge, gain 50-60 pounds and their breasts then become huge and they act like they are God's gift to men cause they have huge flabby breasts. Do they forget the 12 inch overhanging gut that comes with it?

I'l' take a petite, average sized breasts on a woman, with a firm, fit bubble butt, over flab any day!

And ladies, enhanced breasts are gross and do nothing for this guy. Sleeping with a woman with fake boobs is like sleeping with an Alien. Keep them real please! Nothing more sensual then real breasts, perfect or not.

Old 04-04-2014, 08:49 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,486,909 times
Quote:
And ladies, enhanced breasts are gross and do nothing for this guy. Sleeping with a woman with fake boobs is like sleeping with an Alien. Keep them real please! Nothing more sensual then real breasts, perfect or not.

I've been saying that for years! FWIW 90% of the men I know agree...the other ten percent just take what they can get!

Old 04-04-2014, 11:22 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,413,716 times
noone cares about "big" breast

i always looked at breast as gravy on top(if they are natural and look nice)

you got these women out here with a carecredit account who go out and mutilate their perfectly fine breasts

i cant say if i ever got aroused based solely on some big breast...on the other hand i've seen a good lower body and rear w/o ever seeing the face or upper regions and was immediately aroused

Old 04-04-2014, 11:26 AM

231 posts, read 382,428 times
I honestly don't care about just one thing or the other. I need the whole package...and proportions. Extra huge butt or boobs doesn't work...fake or real.

I mean think about it. I like the doors on a lamborghini that swing up and out, they are awesome. I also happen to like the rugged looks of the Toyota Tundra. But if you combine the ruggedness of the tundra with the Lamborghini doors people are going to laugh at you.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:58 AM

675 posts, read 1,702,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickierose20 View Post
Why is it more acceptable to like big butts than big boobs?
Isn't it obvious? It's because a man who likes big butts cannot lie. Other brothers won't deny.

(Seriously, I'd prefer it if men liked women for their big brains)

Old 04-04-2014, 02:10 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,792,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownblues View Post
Then you haven't been paying attention. It's quite popular to bust on white women for their "flat butts" in pop culture. And similarly, if you make fun of a BBW, all sorts of horror will rain down on you from all sides and lectures about "loving yourself" and "being comfortable with your body."
You just deflected and started talking about something else. Being skinny or slender does not automatically mean having a flat ass.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:16 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,694,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_marto View Post
probably because a big butt is vastly easier for a woman to attain than big boobs.
Glutes are very difficult to build up if you don't already have wide hips, lol. I have yet to see an apple-shaped woman with a high-set full behind.

Old 04-05-2014, 12:48 AM

30,364 posts, read 51,981,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
noone cares about "big" breast
Really? You can speak for every other person in the world? Trust me, there are plenty of men and women who do care about (or at least thoroughly enjoy) them! This is partially proven by the fact that like 90% of the men I converse with talk to my boobs, lol.

Old 04-07-2014, 07:43 AM

1,311 posts, read 1,694,719 times
I hate to say it, but universally around the world a waist-to-hip ratio is more desirable than bigger breasts...if you have a WHR, chances are you also have a bigger behind. You can still have a WHR even with a smaller bustline because your breasts have nothing to do with the silhouette of your body's shape. Not very PC to say, but it's the truth and I am speaking as an "apple" shaped woman with no behind and bigger boobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty