Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 11:06 AM

859 posts, read 3,322,182 times

Advertisements

By Sarah Jessica Parker that is.

SJP, has a new line of clothes where EVERYTHING is depratment store quality but under $20. Even jackets and shoes are $19.99.

I can't wait to shop!! I think it's exclusive to Steve and Barry's. I just found one 20 minutes from me. Hopefully I can go next weekend.

BITTEN | Sarah Jessica Parker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2008, 02:10 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
If you get a chance to shop, I hope you post a review. The nearest store to me is about an hour away. I may head that way in a few weeks though. I love the look of the graphic tees!

Old 01-13-2008, 02:27 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,453,455 times
Thanks for the heads up! I already see several things I want.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:07 PM

1,887 posts, read 7,940,698 times
They carry it here in Orlando at Steve and Barry's. I purchased some things there. I actually started a thread on it a while back. Well it was on H&M but Im guessing the items are pretty similar.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:03 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,870,812 times
I've gone and looked at this line of clothing. If you are skinny like she is then you'll love it. Even the larger sizes are made small. Very teen looking and made for that size group. Just my experience though. I wear a 10 / 12 and couldn't find one thing that looked good on me.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:32 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
LMS - I've seen the clothes, of course everthing I liked was sold out in my size!!

I do love the Venus Williams line at Steve and Barry's, it's super cheap and very nice. I especially love her stuff because the pant length is LONG, which I need cuz I'm tall.

Haven't seen you around lately Miss Sunshine, whatever happened to your weekend threads?

Old 01-14-2008, 01:44 PM

30 posts, read 71,770 times
I purchased some really great shoes from her line .
I found some of the clothes to be very cute and true to size if not even on the roomy side. I didn't think the clothes were teen like .
I got some really great blouses and tops suitable for the office and some great weekend attire.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:28 PM

859 posts, read 3,322,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
LMS - I've seen the clothes, of course everthing I liked was sold out in my size!!

I do love the Venus Williams line at Steve and Barry's, it's super cheap and very nice. I especially love her stuff because the pant length is LONG, which I need cuz I'm tall.

Haven't seen you around lately Miss Sunshine, whatever happened to your weekend threads?
I posted a thread in the 'other' section. I know I have been missing in action!

Just got busy. But I did miss u. I am back now

I wear a size 8 and I plan on squeezing my butt into these clothes.

I am probably going to forgo buying now though I honestly do have enough winter clothe sand I just found out more than half the payment for my shore house rental is due next week...but I wanna buy her stuff for spring and summer

Old 01-14-2008, 06:50 PM

22 posts, read 57,996 times
I also bought some of the "Bitten' shoes and really enjoy them, they seem to be good quality and have lasted rather long with me being on my feet the whole time. As for the shirt they do run a bit small, but the designs are rather pretty and I don't find them looking like teenage clothes.

I also bought mine at Steve and Barry's I love that store and the price is just right for me a college student.

Old 01-14-2008, 06:55 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissSunshine View Post
I posted a thread in the 'other' section. I know I have been missing in action!

Just got busy. But I did miss u. I am back now

I wear a size 8 and I plan on squeezing my butt into these clothes.

I am probably going to forgo buying now though I honestly do have enough winter clothe sand I just found out more than half the payment for my shore house rental is due next week...but I wanna buy her stuff for spring and summer
I don't think you'll have any problem fitting into her clothing!! I'm between a 6 and 8. I wanted to buy a sweater from her line in a Medium, but it was sold out, the Large and XLarge were too big. I think you'll be fine!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty