Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 02:41 PM

692 posts, read 1,006,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
OP, have you asked yourself this: what, specifically, would having larger breasts do for you that you are not getting now, by virtue of having a small chest?
Give attention. Enlarging or decreasing something to boost confidence and desireability is all about wanting more attention in the day to day. A person may a legitimate physical deformity that could benefit from surgical correction, but it sounds like a solution to wanting people to look at you with that glint in their eye.
Plenty of small chested and no-chested women get plenty of attention, accolades, fame, academic degrees, rich spouses or whatever is the goal but it sounds like when a person can't figure out how to get validation or attention/fame they default to the physical. It must be my nose, boobs, butt, lips etc. If you want them so be it, but also know it is temporary. a cute 22 year old with big boobs people may salivate. At 32, 42, 52, notasmuch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2015, 03:21 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,423,565 times
You really don't know whether she's happy or not. She just appears that way because she's a model, posing for the camera. In private, she could be cutting herself, purging her food, struggling with depression, or having chronic thoughts of committing suicide as a victim of childhood sexual abuse. You really sound very young and naive.

Plastic surgery, bigger breasts, and so forth will not change how you feel about yourself, especially since you know that these enhancements are not really natural or what you were born with.

Old 10-05-2015, 03:30 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,560,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
You really don't know whether she's happy or not. She just appears that way because she's a model, posing for the camera. In private, she could be cutting herself, purging her food, struggling with depression, or having chronic thoughts of committing suicide as a victim of childhood sexual abuse. You really sound very young and naive.

Plastic surgery, bigger breasts, and so forth will not change how you feel about yourself, especially since you that these enhancements are not really natural or what you were born with.

That's a valid point

I wonder if any of the members on here have had the procedure? If so they could direct message Michelle to advise her maybe?

I posted earlier in the thread but it's blatantly obvious as a man I dont know what I'm talking about
But maybe the above would help her?

Old 10-05-2015, 03:48 PM

6,895 posts, read 5,887,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
But aside from that, what do you hope to gain or achieve with a larger chest?
Back pain?

Old 10-05-2015, 04:07 PM

11,168 posts, read 8,005,696 times
Quote:
I'm not particularly attractive, but if you plopped me down on a beautiful beach in a tropical paradise, I'll bet I would look pretty happy too!

OP, have you asked yourself this: what, specifically, would having larger breasts do for you that you are not getting now, by virtue of having a small chest? I will grant that it would probably gain you more attention from men -- because in lots of ways, men (myself included) can be awfully shallow sometimes. But aside from that, what do you hope to gain or achieve with a larger chest?

Got to love it when guys chime in. My money says if penis augmentation was viable and affordable a women seeking breast enhancement would probably have to go on a waiting list in order that they get their procedure done.
I say.... If the OP wants bigger boobs, she should go for it. Life is short and in the end ... It matters not.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:09 PM

48,581 posts, read 35,016,111 times
Get them if you want them. /shrug

Then you can be an unhappy person with big jugs.

My friend got them and she is happy with them. Do keep in mind, quite a few guys don't like fake boobs. But if you are doing it for yourself it doesn't matter.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-05-2015, 04:15 PM

1 posts, read 787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_A View Post
Many people will say, just accept yourself as you are, but sometimes you may not like a particular feature about you. What's wrong with wanting to change that feature? In my case, I love my face but hate my flat chest. I'm so tired of reading that it's best to just learn to love yourself. What if you absolutely hate a particular feature? How do you learn to love it? It's akin to telling someone who hates their job, to just learn to love it.

I want to love it, but I know that if I change it, I'll feel so much better. I believe I will be so much more beautiful, to myself and therefore I don't see a problem with changing something that you do not like about yourself, to feel more confident.

She is a popular vlogger who has undergone breast augmentation:

Does she look unhappy to you? Definitely not.

You know, this reminded me of Boardwalk Empire, the last episode. In it, Nucky Thompson talks to someone and says: I was a bellboy once. One day, I was tipped with a nickel. I thought, I was in heaven. But then I also thought - dime would have been better. Then, one day I got a dime. And I thought - great. but quarter would have been even better.
Reason I am saying this - it is very easy to fall into same spiral, just for a different reason. Then you end up looking like Joan Rivers.
Also, on metaphysical level, you are responsible for your body. No plastic surgeries are good for it, unless it's a damage that needs to be repaired.
Also think this way. No one knows the future. Is it safe to presume, that you wish to be "prettier" for say, a person of another gender? Or, let's keep it safe, for another person? So you do what you do. Then, you find that person - just to find that that person adores flat chested females. What you will do then?
Why not to look at Pink, eg? She does fine, right? I have a lot of respect for her just for that - no enhancements.
There is a lot to think about.... Chose wisely.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:38 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,279,383 times
If you are truly doing it for YOU, because you will be happier, then go for it. If you are doing it do be more attractive to others, then I'd say you need to do a bit more thinking, maybe even talk to a therapist - not an automatic now, but I think that you are unlikely to be any happier after surgery.

And just don't get too big. Sounds like you are slim, and I'm thinking maybe petite? Stay with something flattering to your frame. And my personal recommendation, stay small enough that you don't *have* to wear a bra all the time. Giving up cute little sundresses and strapless tops aren't worth the trade off!

Old 10-05-2015, 04:45 PM

16,587 posts, read 10,708,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Got to love it when guys chime in. My money says if penis augmentation was viable and affordable a women seeking breast enhancement would probably have to go on a waiting list in order that they get their procedure done.
I say.... If the OP wants bigger boobs, she should go for it. Life is short and in the end ... It matters not.
I don't recall the OP asking that only women respond. Besides, I didn't offer any opinion as to whether she should have the surgery or not. I simply asked her to look inside herself and consider her motivations.

As for "manhood" enlargement, Mother Nature has taken care of that for us: we get way bigger whenever one of you gets us excited! :-)

Old 10-05-2015, 04:47 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,560,705 times
Quote:
I don't recall the OP asking that only women respond. Besides, I didn't offer any opinion as to whether she should have the surgery or not. I simply asked her to look inside herself and consider her motivations.

As for "manhood" enlargement, Mother Nature has taken care of that for us: we get way bigger whenever one of you gets us excited! :-)
Shame it's not big enough for some of us......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty