Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 03:11 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,870,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo vanilla View Post
Well, no one wants that stuff stuck in their teeth... not to mention that, at least trimming up if not shaving entirely, keeps your bits and pieces from sweating (and smelling) so much.
If I've done something rediculous like that, I'm pretty sure it would grow back anyway and would get much worse. Women!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2008, 04:42 AM

1 posts, read 1,814 times
Default Hello

Hello

Old 07-19-2008, 08:43 AM

562 posts, read 2,403,835 times
Real women appreciate real men and vice-versa. I have no desire for my husband to shave body hair, and I groom myself to look like a woman not a 9 yr old girl.

Once dated a guy with longer, thicker hair than me ,and it was just not my thing. But to each their own.

BTW rosylove, you chose quite a post to make your debut!

Old 07-19-2008, 11:10 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,267,585 times
Why does hair = real?
I think it = dirty & disgusting. I guess thats real. Is that why?

Old 07-19-2008, 11:46 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,180,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Why does hair = real?
Well... because it's natural to have hair on our bodies. And it does have a purpose. It keeps us warm and the pores of our skin open. And if you are at all religious, just keep in mind that god made us with hair on our bodies.

No body hair at all seems to me very unnatural and alien creature like. lol. Body hair is just a sign of a mature adult human body. I guess I come from a generation that was more relaxed about letting our body hair be. Fortunately my boyfriend who is from the current generation feels the same way I do because I ain't shaving down there for anyone!

And my hair isn't dirty and disgusting because I shower on a regular basis.

I'll tell you what I do find disgusting... is being in someone else's bathroom and finding stray bits of shaved hair everywhere. Gross. It's happened to me a few times and it's usually bathrooms belonging to young men with poor housekeeping habits. So if you're going to shave it all off, please vacuum up the trimmings immediately afterwards.

Old 07-19-2008, 12:28 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,070,967 times
A man with no body hair is not a whole man. No hair on the head however is the exception. Did the OP use the word "hung" ! Oh my, my mind went to that dark and demented place again !!!

Old 07-19-2008, 12:33 PM

1,233 posts, read 2,826,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
So, even if he had body hair, you would try to pressure him to shave it off? I sure hope girls on the West Coast aren't stuck up on appearance.
Yes, I would. I don't care about "down there" or on his arms or legs, but I'm not into the grizzly look. Not to mention being hairy makes me think of wild animals and... bleh. Like I said, it's all a matter of personal preference.

Also, rickers, I would love for you to try and tell my boyfriend he isn't "manly" because he doesn't resemble a bear. I'm pretty confident in his masculinity, as is he.

Old 07-19-2008, 12:48 PM

Ok, lets say you try to pressure him to shave and he refuses and appriciates his physical appearance, what would you do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
Yes, I would. I don't care about "down there" or on his arms or legs, but I'm not into the grizzly look. Not to mention being hairy makes me think of wild animals and... bleh. Like I said, it's all a matter of personal preference.

Also, rickers, I would love for you to try and tell my boyfriend he isn't "manly" because he doesn't resemble a bear. I'm pretty confident in his masculinity, as is he.

Old 07-19-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Why does hair = real?
Well these days, for the younger generation, it seems like girls prefer guys to look like little boys.

Old 07-19-2008, 12:53 PM

More power to ya. I'd said the head is an exception, because that's the only area I don't want hair at which is on my face. And since I'm losing my hair, I prefer to be bald. But I would never shave anywhere else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
A man with no body hair is not a whole man. No hair on the head however is the exception. Did the OP use the word "hung" ! Oh my, my mind went to that dark and demented place again !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty