Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 12:31 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times

Advertisements

I agree with Coolhands post. I swear I don't know what some women are looking at before they step out of the house! It gives me great entertainment to sit and people watch though.

At some point in time, someone thought it was ok to wear tight pants with little shirts and muffin tops (sounds like a storybook line ). It's really shameful these girls/women don't care about how they look in public. I also can't get with the little shirt and big pregant belly look. I don't care to see the imprint of your unborn baby through your shirt.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2010, 12:35 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
If you guys wouldn't look and give attention to women who dress like this, then I highly doubt it would be as prevalent.
Well, guys do look--even if we're not willing to "buy". What's funny is the women that put it on display and get upset with you for looking. If you met their ideal for attractiveness, they would not care so much if you looked, but if you don't, they're offended.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:40 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,329,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I agree with Coolhands post. I swear I don't know what some women are looking at before they step out of the house! It gives me great entertainment to sit and people watch though.

At some point in time, someone thought it was ok to wear tight pants with little shirts and muffin tops (sounds like a storybook line ). It's really shameful these girls/women don't care about how they look in public. I also can't get with the little shirt and big pregant belly look. I don't care to see the imprint of your unborn baby through your shirt.........
I know just what u mean. I know a woman in her late 30's pregnant and she wears crop tops and exposed her naked pregnant belly and she thinks it is beautiful. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder and she does have a rocking body, but her display of it may not be so tasteful.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Maybe it's the right time and place thx for the visual

Old 03-07-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I don't see where it is one person's place to tell another how to dress. That smells of controlling. I personally prefer a woman that knows the time and places to dress...I can just choose not to associate myself with those that I don't think do as well as I would like.

Vivre et laisser vivre.
So r u saying if u see some scantily dressed woman with a totally hot body, u would choose not to associate with her. I don't want to be or to control anyone. I totally agree no one can control how someone else dresses, but it does not mean u forego an opinion on the matter.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:59 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,493,158 times
if you let it all out--then EVERYONE will look...is this what women really want?? i know i dont. i have something to show and almost never do. i figure, if i get looks, then it's "quality not quantity" of looks that i am recieving. leaving to the imagination is best in my opinion

Old 03-07-2010, 01:06 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I am sure many of you have made the same observations as I have. It seems there are no limits to anything anymore. Specifically what you show to everyone now.

1-See through clothes while working out AND leaving the gym wearing the clothes.

2-Clothes that show imprints of your "anatomy".

3-Having tattoos placed on private areas of the body( Breasts, behind,in the Y area).

4-Placing tasteless photos on dating sites. I am not talking 19 y/o's neither. Try 40y/o women.

Where does it stop? How on gods earth do you expect to find a GOOD man when you're showing EVERYTHING to the whole damn world?

No, I am not saying dress like a NUN. But gee-whiz, where is the class?

Of course, when the guy looks at you or approaches you for SEX only......you act as if you're insulted.

You can dress "chic" and still be attractive to the opposite sex. It can be done.

Please don't come in here talking about " Oh, I see guys showing, blah, blah, blah.......

This is not about guys.

I really do like class when it comes to women.

Your thoughts....let's discuss.

Ron
I'm with you on this one. How you dress tells a lot about who you are. If you dress slutty, what is a guy supposed to think, you are a good church-going woman?

Old 03-07-2010, 01:08 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
So r u saying if u see some scantily dressed woman with a totally hot body, u would choose not to associate with her. I don't want to be or to control anyone. I totally agree no one can control how someone else dresses, but it does not mean u forego an opinion on the matter.
Yes, but most guys' motivation would just be sex not a long-term relationship.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:16 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,346,537 times
I think women should dress just as they feel like dressing, and not listen to what I think is preferable.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:24 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
I think that was what he was trying to say--I know I wouldn't. Like I said, I might look, but I'd never "buy".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty