Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 06:23 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times

Advertisements

You're the one who wants everybody to think about her and wonder about her. This is what you want, remember?

Old 04-06-2010, 06:24 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
You talked about the extreme shyness in another thread..I post in renting where the thread originally started..so yeah I'm curious about the employment of someone whose shy...looks perfect and very status conscious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
I do some SEO work, Google Adword campaigns, blogs. Why is it necessary for me to disclose personal information when this thread is in the fashion and beauty forum?

Just to satisfy YOUR curiosity?

Frankly, it's not any of your business.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:46 PM

18,478 posts, read 31,653,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
You're the one who wants everybody to think about her and wonder about her. This is what you want, remember?
ahhh !!! nice to see the people "getting it" now.....

thank you.
Something is not right here, don't ya think??? am I the only one who thinks so......I read renting also, everyday.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:31 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
I dare anyone here to find a funnier statement then this. Especially by those of us in our 50s or older.

When we were 12 we thought our 30 YO parents were old farts. Then when we were 30 we thought 60 YO were old farts.

I wish I was young again, then I would know everything !!!

So that mean that I am not old. Thank God! I turn 34 in August and just located 3 strands of Grey hair and pulled them out.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:13 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,961,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
ahhh !!! nice to see the people "getting it" now.....

thank you.
Something is not right here, don't ya think??? am I the only one who thinks so......I read renting also, everyday.
This goes to both of you.

I never said I wanted everyone to think and wonder about me. I said people DO wonder about me but I was referring to the neighbors and other people who have met me in real life and seen me in person. Not people online who have never met me before that have no life but to stalk me across three different internet message boards.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:43 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,668,993 times
Jackie you are one strange person but I am not saying that in a bad way. Your strange personality got me curious so I went back in your posts and you been saying just what your saying in this thread for a long time so I know you ain't just trolling.

You live in a place that don't seem to match who you are, that's for sure. I know the town you live and happen to love it there. People are so open and friendly, hell right in the next town is the art capital of the USA. One can walk down the street and strangers will just start talking to you. We as humans instinctively want to look good. But you take it to the extreme. Some things you said in the past you have not even said in this thread yet.

Were you like this in your teens? When did it start? Me? I would feel emarrassed to shop Rodeo Drive. I would feel like a square peg in a round hole with all those high rise noses on people who think their sheet don't stink because they have more money then me.

Whatever you accumulate, you can't take it with you when you die. Driving down 101 in that nice shinny car of yours probably does not even turn a head in that area. But if it makes you feel good then I suppose what's wrong with that anyway.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post

Were you like this in your teens? When did it start?
No one's business. I'm not here to be interviewed or talk about my childhood and be psychoanalyzed.

Btw, I hate it where I live. I want to move to L.A.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:14 PM

888 posts, read 887,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
Also, Sophia Lee, you must be really fascinated by me, because you searched all my posts on different message board including on Specktra and TPF. Enough to even know and remember what kind of car I drive. Wow. Oh, and you even admitted to Googling me? Am I really worth that much effort?

Am I really that fascinating to you? If I didn't know any better I would be a bit alarmed actually. It seems a bit stalker-ish.

Why do you care so much about my life to remember such details?
Honestly, this is a ridiculous comment, if you don't feel comfortable that someone obtains information about you from your "online brand" than I would suggest not to post online. How can you even think that there would not be one sole person online that would be hunting down information about you. You must be dreaming. You know that this website is accessible to a large part of the billions of people that live on Earth?

Now that I am here...

I would like to make a Mercedes comment, and I say whoop-dee-doo. I have been driving a 2005 S 430 for almost 2 years now, and while it's a beautiful car (a little big) inside and out, I wouldn't say it makes me look good at all. I'm just sayin' cause you mentioned that your Mercedes looks good on you. But that is your perception only. Did you ever think that when other people look at you in the Mercedes they might disagree that it looks good on you? Same goes with the handbag. You create your own reality. Get it? My reality is that when I get into the Mercedes, I don't think I look hot in it, cause I look hotter when I get out of the car and you can see me clearly instead of hiding in some big car. However, I'm thankful to have such a nice car, I'm happy that it runs - and believe me the defective sensors and resetting computers, etc... well Mercedes is not known for their technological sophistication, and you know how much parts cost, and yes I DID pay cash for mine as well. I've had to learn to be a mechanic if only to keep the repair costs down. In any case, what's funny is that usually I rule the road in this thing, not because I think I'm cool, but because it seems there are many people out there that go "wow, he drives this expensive Mercedes" and they like give me respect... their perception is that it looks good on me, even if I could care less. Judging by your posts, I guess you must be like one of those people? Or are you a hippocrite, and it's just that Mercedes looks good only on you, but not on other people it doesn't look so good?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Your posts are hilarious.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:19 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,597,424 times
It would seem to me that if she is consumed with status she is in the perfect place! Doesn't it get kinda boring taking all that time to look good just to sit by yourself? I don't know why but that saying "beauty fades, but dumb is forever is calling out to me!"

Old 04-06-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDaysCopenhagenSkoal View Post
Honestly, this is a ridiculous comment, if you don't feel comfortable that someone obtains information about you from your "online brand" than I would suggest not to post online.
It doesn't make me "unhappy" and I don't really care. I am just making a statement that she has no life. That is all. That is my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty