Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 10:01 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,388,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Jackie, since you have such a passion for cosmetics and things that make a woman beautiful, why didn't you become a makeup artist? You'd be helping people look even better and make money at it too.
That's actually a good suggestion. She can put her knowledge and passion to use for a change.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:02 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,388,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
Interestingly accurate. Narcissus was so in love with himself that he alienated himself from society, preferring to spend all his time looking at his reflection. He died alone and obsessed with his own image.

That is actually so scary, but sounds pretty accurate.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:06 PM

888 posts, read 887,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
It doesn't make me "unhappy" and I don't really care. I am just making a statement that she has no life. That is all. That is my opinion.
That diatribe you published was code for "you don't have a life"?
Why didn't you just say "get a life" instead of insinuating that she's a bit "stalk-ish". How do you even know what anyone's life is? I think you can argue and debate your specific points, but believing that someone has no life, based purely on city-data speculation, is not the smartest thing.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:18 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,404,454 times
This thread would be much more tolerable if I was able to imbibe. Heck, a little booze would probably make this thread amusing!

Old 04-06-2010, 10:19 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,961,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
That's actually a good suggestion. She can put her knowledge and passion to use for a change.
I am not really into putting on makeup on other people. Only on myself.

Old 04-07-2010, 02:13 AM

10,214 posts, read 17,888,250 times
Quote:
I am not really into putting on makeup on other people.
Because that would require human interaction?

Old 04-07-2010, 05:53 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
Quote:
This goes to both of you.

I never said I wanted everyone to think and wonder about me. I said people DO wonder about me but I was referring to the neighbors and other people who have met me in real life and seen me in person. Not people online who have never met me before that have no life but to stalk me across three different internet message boards.
Then why have you posted links to other boards and pointed to responses you had there? You went on and on in another thread about how people from other sites thought you were half your age ... you copied and pasted what they said. You announced that some other poster was hitting on you, and you tried to send me your login credentials to "prove" his DMs were real.

You have made a spectacle of yourself, and now people are looking at you. If you don't like it, there's an easy solution.

As for your little comment about people who "have no life," you're hardly one to talk. You boast about your lack of life.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:20 AM

10,447 posts, read 49,668,993 times
Quote:
No one's business. I'm not here to be interviewed or talk about my childhood and be psychoanalyzed.

Btw, I hate it where I live. I want to move to L.A.
But that is a move down hill !!

And by the way....when you started this thread and opened up your thoughts, feelings and strange ways to us.......YOU MADE IT OUR BUSINESS. Jeez girl you are in a public forum. Whatever you say, good bad or weird, is going to get responses by those who make it their business, even if it's not.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Then why have you posted links to other boards and pointed to responses you had there? You went on and on in another thread about how people from other sites thought you were half your age ... you copied and pasted what they said. You announced that some other poster was hitting on you, and you tried to send me your login credentials to "prove" his DMs were real.

You have made a spectacle of yourself, and now people are looking at you. If you don't like it, there's an easy solution.

As for your little comment about people who "have no life," you're hardly one to talk. You boast about your lack of life.
I can do whatever I chose and I can keep making what you call a "spectacle" of myself if I feel like it. What you think has no relevance to me and doesn't affect me in any way. I don't have to explain to you why I do the thing I do.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
But that is a move down hill !!

And by the way....when you started this thread and opened up your thoughts, feelings and strange ways to us.......YOU MADE IT OUR BUSINESS. Jeez girl you are in a public forum. Whatever you say, good bad or weird, is going to get responses by those who make it their business, even if it's not.
Of course. But I can decline to answer your questions as well. You have the right to ask whatever you want and I have the right to say that it doesn't concern you. I can decline to answer whatever I want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty