Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 07:02 PM

425 posts, read 506,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyryztoll View Post
Bingo. It slays me how people think they wouldn't resort to voter fraud after everything they've pulled to get at that guy the past 4 years. This election is going to be the grand finale to a year that's been one long circus.
Exactly. And there have been many elections where the outcome was less than a few thousand votes. It would not be too hard to 'harvest' a couple thousand 'outstanding' mail in votes. Multi-millions of mail in ballots... I can do the math
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2020, 10:06 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,530,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and I can't believe people on here do not realize the possibility of both deliberate cheating and total confusion from too much mail in. This is not saying either side is more apt to attempt to vote illegally it is simply a matter of it being more accessible this time around.

Yes. You guys. We who are are voting by mail in are coming for you, sleep well (ominous music).

Old 08-24-2020, 05:25 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Yes. You guys. We who are are voting by mail in are coming for you, sleep well (ominous music).
Aren't you getting a bit defensive about this. I don't think anyone is saying all who vote mail in are going the cheat or all mail in ballots are fraudulent, but I would think you would also realize the chance of this happening is more likely when there is a large number of mail in voting? heck my best friend is doing "mail in" voting this year and even she says, yes there is a greater chance for cheating and problems.

Old 08-24-2020, 08:25 AM

Quote:
I appreciate your honesty and candid admission!

Old 08-24-2020, 09:56 AM

3,816 posts, read 6,445,611 times
Quote:
We know you are. We've known for a good while now.

You could remove "voting by mail" from that statement and replace it with about a hundred other things we also know about.

Old 08-24-2020, 01:02 PM

231 posts, read 381,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and I can't believe people on here do not realize the possibility of both deliberate cheating and total confusion from too much mail in. This is not saying either side is more apt to attempt to vote illegally it is simply a matter of it being more accessible this time around.
I agree, kids will be kids. We used it as a learning moment for them. I also agree with what you said, there will be more chances of illegal votes being cast with mail-in ballots. Maybe people won’t abuse it from either side, maybe they will. We may never know if our deceased friends and family members vote this year unless they require a selfie with the ballot and driver license in the picture to be submitted with the ballot...

Old 08-24-2020, 01:09 PM

All anyone who receives a mail in ballot has to do is look up the mailers voter info online.....it's public in most places......and then simply toss that envelope into the trash. I was also told there's something like a bar code indicator on the mail in ballots as to whether the voter is a registered dem or republican. Easy peasy voter fraud squeezy.

Old 08-24-2020, 08:47 PM

If Trump wins... We won’t hear “Russia Russia Russia” or “Obstruction and Impeachment” or “COVID-19”... We will hear (from the Democrats, of course)... ‘USPS suppression’. Yep, the Dems are laying the ground work now for ‘voter suppression’ via mail in ballets. They will say Trump and Republicans conspired to null process countless of ballets. They will say the USPS was not equip to handle the volume of mail needed for a fair election and try and make the case that Trump masterminded the entire process.
Just wait and see... it’s coming. USPS will be the next “Russia” investigation.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvs View Post
If Trump wins... We won’t hear “Russia Russia Russia” or “Obstruction and Impeachment” or “COVID-19”... We will hear (from the Democrats, of course)... ‘USPS suppression’. Yep, the Dems are laying the ground work now for ‘voter suppression’ via mail in ballets. They will say Trump and Republicans conspired to null process countless of ballets. They will say the USPS was not equip to handle the volume of mail needed for a fair election and try and make the case that Trump masterminded the entire process.
Just wait and see... it’s coming. USPS will be the next “Russia” investigation.
Oh that'll just be the tip of the iceberg if he wins. You think the rioting/looting/assaults are bad now?

Old 08-25-2020, 05:04 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,212,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyryztoll View Post
Oh that'll just be the tip of the iceberg if he wins. You think the rioting/looting/assaults are bad now?
Until they get put down. Of course the Dems will continue on their impeachment threats. I fear that some voters will vote against Trump hoping the riots will stop if he loses. I did not vote at all at the last election (neither IMHO deserved my vote), but after what the Dems has pulled for four years I will vote for Trump this time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
View detailed profiles of: