Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 10:42 AM

734 posts, read 920,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
There are no stats, kid.
My point entirely, son.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:13 AM

2,983 posts, read 4,620,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AES328 View Post
My point entirely, son.
Did you miss the part where I said it was an observation?

Old 01-07-2015, 11:20 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,315,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonAnc View Post
Problem is, most of the people who move here are the deadbeats who have burned their bridges and run out of employment options in their hometown. It's been like that for decades.

Usually, when someone is "making a new life" in an entirely different state, they f-ed up, and they f-ed bad.
No way.... when they screw up and want free benefits, they move to california, the largest welfare state in the country

Old 01-07-2015, 11:22 AM

12,135 posts, read 16,119,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
I've never been scared or nervous in CLT.

that's nice. hate to be scared by a city.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Did you miss the part where I said it was an observation?
Nope. I also didn't miss the part where you made blanket generalizations based off your own personal experience, on which I called you out and you proceeded to get extremely butt-hurt.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Nope. I also didn't miss the part where you made blanket generalizations based off your own personal experience, on which I called you out and you proceeded to get extremely butt-hurt.
Dude, spend some meaningful time in the Raleigh-Durham or any metro area in NC and you will not doubt my observation. You didn't call me out on ****. The quality of people the two states attract is night and day.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Or the ones who realized that Florida is not all that and value civility, friendly neighbors, great schools, a better job market, less sexual predators and chusma, better year round weather.
surely there is a small of amount people for winds up in these situations.

Tell me - in what city/state/zip code is it where civility, friendly neighbors, great schools, a better job market, less sexual predators and chusma, better year round weather.? Where is this wonderful place?

Carry away in your quest. Hey, at least people can be helped by getting honest replies to the questions at hand. Just skip the trash Bubble Boy posts.

Perhaps, in your personal world of genius, knowledge, French table service, highly traveled, highly intelligent, with vast holdings, family, imagined superiority over others,etc. it is normal to expend the time and effort to try to convince everyone that The State of FL is the most worse place in the USA ?.A
Since this will be my final communication with you, now dub thee a "troll" and I block trolls.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Dude, spend some meaningful time in the Raleigh-Durham or any metro area in NC and you will not doubt my observation. You didn't call me out on ****. The quality of people the two states attract is night and day.
Sure kid. Sure. Because all of those people are FL transplants, right? And everyone who moved to FL is low class scum, right?

God you're boring.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Are you one of those people who are certain they are better than anyone else?

I find it hard to believe that you believe that people with attributes that you prefer live in different states.

You and the other guy should live together. Adios.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Sure kid. Sure. Because all of those people are FL transplants, right? And everyone who moved to FL is low class scum, right?

God you're boring.
Most are transplants. Not everyone who moves to Florida is low class scum, but there is a much higher percentage from what I can tell compared to NC. People move to NC for better jobs and retirement. A lot of people move to Florida because of the weather, beaches, theme parks and what they think will be a care free life. Florida is a sunny place for shady people. Ever hear that saying?

You must like boring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: