Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 03:20 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,397,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Her Done View Post
Exactly! Lol-Funny reading about those complaining about Wack Jobs in Florida when 95% of those Sickos are from UP NORTH. Spring Hillian and any other Migrants to Florida-If you have to always complain, then feel free to load up your Van and hit I-75. Florida's most famous interstate runs mostly NORTH and south. Bon voyage!

Old 12-26-2015, 03:34 PM

30,433 posts, read 21,255,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Her Done View Post
Exactly! Lol-Funny reading about those complaining about Wack Jobs in Florida when 95% of those Sickos are from UP NORTH. Spring Hillian and any other Migrants to Florida-If you have to always complain, then feel free to load up your Van and hit I-75. Florida's most famous interstate runs mostly NORTH and south. Bon voyage!
I would be more than happy to buy MR Springhill a one way plane ticket back north.

Old 12-26-2015, 06:50 PM

138 posts, read 153,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
It must be EXTREEEEMELY frustrating to live in a place that is populated with so many people that you don't approve of.

You must be on edge and wound up tight for most of your waking day.
Yes!, it's very depressing to be stuck somewhere you don't want to be, it feels like doing jail time or wasting your time, i have nothing in common with most of the people down here,neither age or culture wise.

Old 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,397,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaribbeanPapi View Post
Yes!, it's very depressing to be stuck somewhere you don't want to be, it feels like doing jail time or wasting your time, i have nothing in common with most of the people down here,neither age or culture wise.
Then go back to where you came from.

Old 12-27-2015, 10:01 AM

12,135 posts, read 16,128,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Falcon View Post
Then go back to where you came from.
Joey has the right answer.

So many people come to FL with wild expectations and then find out life is pretty much the same as where they came fron and does not have everything want compare and realize its pretty warm all the time.

They claim every negative aspect of life that they can think of and make that the way they deal with thier unhappiness always ready to tell anyone who will listen "Florida sucks". Then they bemoan their decision and find it impossible to go back to where they came from because they would look like an idiot in the eyes of their friends and associates to whom they boasted of the great new life that they are going to live in FL.

They cant swallow their pride and live with the fact that they made a life changing decision and then blame their mistake on FL as a whole and can never mentally recover from their error. That leads to a miserable existence as we see reflected here and in other venues.

Old 12-27-2015, 10:03 AM

12,135 posts, read 16,128,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaribbeanPapi View Post
Why did you come here in the first place? Why are you stuck? Do the same thing you did to get here and go somewhere that you do want to be.

Looking at your prior posts it appears that you are quite miserable and think you know everything about everywhere in FL.

Made a mistake, eh?

Old 12-27-2015, 10:21 AM

5,023 posts, read 7,450,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
they bemoan their decision and find it impossible to go back to where they came from because they would look like an idiot in the eyes of their friends and associates to whom they boasted of the great new life that they are going to live in FL.

They cant swallow their pride and live with the fact that they made a life changing decision and then blame their mistake on FL as a whole and can never mentally recover from their error. That leads to a miserable existence as we see reflected here and in other venues.
It's a shame when people allow their egos to make such important life decisions.
Life's too short.

Old 12-27-2015, 10:26 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
Having lived in Ft. Lauderdale for several years in my late teens/early twenties, the thing that struck me most was how many old men in Cadillacs cruised around constantly trying to pick up young women. I met a lot of creeps when I lived down there.

Old 12-27-2015, 12:46 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Falcon View Post
Because too many criminals from the PR island moving here.
Oh look! Donald Trump stopped by!

Old 12-27-2015, 01:59 PM

30,433 posts, read 21,255,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Oh look! Donald Trump stopped by!
He is right dwight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida