Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2018, 06:40 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,323,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Democrats are scrambling to allow illegals to vote because it's the only way they can win.
Let me guess, you believe the Trump BS about how he wouldn't have lost the pop vote if it wasn't for illegals either, huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2018, 07:42 PM

294 posts, read 233,148 times
Quote:
We will see soon enough, Democrats are scrambling to allow illegals to vote because it's the only way they can win.
You mean like how the Repubs in states like Penn, North Carolina and Texas gerrymandered districts so Repubs could get elected. Take Penn where its about 50/50 Repubs and Dems but there are 3 or 4 of 13 or so Dems in the House. No illegal is going to risk their stay here to vote in a language they are not familiar with. You need to watch something other than Faux News..

Old 03-01-2018, 07:49 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Let me guess, you believe the Trump BS about how he wouldn't have lost the pop vote if it wasn't for illegals either, huh?
I was surprised Trump won but then again even I was scared to tell people I’m voting for Trump. Liberals these days are pretty violent if you disagree with them.

Old 03-01-2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwuno View Post
You mean like how the Repubs in states like Penn, North Carolina and Texas gerrymandered districts so Repubs could get elected. Take Penn where its about 50/50 Repubs and Dems but there are 3 or 4 of 13 or so Dems in the House. No illegal is going to risk their stay here to vote in a language they are not familiar with. You need to watch something other than Faux News..
I visit CNN and Fox News every day, whenever I hear a major claim, I fact check it or I watch tthe full speech or whatever it is... fake news and misleading news is rampant because people on one side take a 20 second clip from an hour speech and use it out of context. It happens on both sides.

Old 03-01-2018, 08:23 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,398,084 times
Quote:
I visit CNN and Fox News every day, whenever I hear a major claim, I fact check it or I watch tthe full speech or whatever it is... fake news and misleading news is rampant because people on one side take a 20 second clip from an hour speech and use it out of context. It happens on both sides.
I see this constantly. Both sides lie and twist and stupid people just watch one and believe everything said.

Old 03-01-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
I see this constantly. Both sides lie and twist and stupid people just watch one and believe everything said.
Exactly! So many people don't think the media is biased, they only think, "OH FOX NEWS IS SO BIASED and CNN IS GOLD" or vice versa. In reality, they are both biased and more so than not, very misleading. People are too lazy and set in their ways to actually listen to an entire speech. I cringe when I see on the media... "XYZ speech summed up in 2 minutes" I'm sorry, but a 2 hour speech cannot be summed up in an informative way in 2 f***ing minutes.

Old 03-01-2018, 10:05 PM

Quote:
I was surprised Trump won but then again even I was scared to tell people I’m voting for Trump. Liberals these days are pretty violent if you disagree with them.
You live in FL. It went red. I was surrounded by Trump voters when I voted libertarian. I was worried one of them would shoot me lol

Old 03-01-2018, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
You live in FL. It went red. I was surrounded by Trump voters when I voted libertarian. I was worried one of them would shoot me lol
Polls showed FL going for Clinton though. Trump supporters did not feel comfortable publicly expressing their support for him and that is one of the reasons why Trump was such a surprise. It's also why Clinton never showed up to her massive glass ceiling venue that night. She thought it was a guaranteed win.

And nice lie BTW. If you were a Libertarian, you would be advocating for ZERO background checks or gun bans. They are even more pro-gun than Republicans. caught up in your own lies lol unless you don't actually know the party platform and just wanted be "cool" by saying, I choose neither side.

Old 03-01-2018, 11:03 PM

Quote:

And nice lie BTW. If you were a Libertarian, you would be advocating for ZERO background checks or gun bans. They are even more pro-gun than Republicans. caught up in your own lies lol unless you don't actually know the party platform and just wanted be "cool" by saying, I choose neither side.
Libertarians believe in life and liberty, not anarchy. Guns need to be regulated, not banned, when they start infringing on others' rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Nice try buddy, stick to your red hat bumper sticker platform. Hope your portfolio liked the lib-tards tariffs on steel and aluminum today lol, just as bad as Bernie

Old 03-01-2018, 11:19 PM

231 posts, read 156,471 times
The Florida school shooter purchased his guns when Obamas lame mental health laws were in effect so Obama and his FBI are to blame for this shooting.

They had the signs, had him on their watch list etc and did nothing at all.

Dig into Trumps mental health changes. It actually is far better then Obamas.

Obamas did not work as the Florida shooter bypassed all his laws.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida