Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2018, 03:22 PM

12,043 posts, read 8,425,882 times

Advertisements

Alm talking about ice cream caused me to decide we need dessert tonight. I'm going to make homemade caramel sauce to put on ice cream with hot fudge and pecans and we'll save room for turtle sundaes!

I'm drooling. . .

Old 08-14-2018, 03:55 PM

20,937 posts, read 28,432,613 times
Last night I made honey balsamic chicken with mushrooms over farfalle pasta, I also made a meatloaf and homemade mashed potatoes last night for tonight's dinner along with steamed green beans. All I have to do is heat everything up. Nice and easy.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:05 PM

12,229 posts, read 21,508,945 times
Still cleaning out the fridge and the baby still only allows meat if somebody else prepares it, and DH doesn't really cook, sooooo...

Dinner is a hodge podge of green salad, peaches and berries, and cereal.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:18 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Chicken marsala, sugar peas and spinach salad.

If something sweet is needed it will be a gussied-up protein shake.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-14-2018, 04:26 PM

24,125 posts, read 32,484,271 times
I have a huge, and I mean HUGE - quantity of Summer squash available to me.

Tonight I found a recipe for Summer Squash Lasagna - I modified it a bit because it called for ground turkey and I don't eat that. But, it was a good and easy mid-week recipe. Smells good and should be ready in a half hour.

Serving it with an asparagus, radish and pea salad with a dill and Dijon dressing. I'll probably have a Stella with that

Old 08-14-2018, 05:04 PM

192 posts, read 186,632 times
It's tooo hot and I'm bloomin' exhausted... Unfortunately I made a bad choice and picked up a Lotza Motzza Hawaiian Pizza. Will probably just slide all the toppings onto two slices and just eat that.

QUESTION: I'm new here and see folks posting nice, big, inspiring pictures! Mine are coming through as thumbnails only. I'm assuming I need to find a hosting site online to store my pictures instead of taking them from my computer files. Can anyone recommend one? I don't need much space. CD Forum would be the only place I use it for! Thanks in advance!

Old 08-14-2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. E. Ryter View Post
It's tooo hot and I'm bloomin' exhausted... Unfortunately I made a bad choice and picked up a Lotza Motzza Hawaiian Pizza. Will probably just slide all the toppings onto two slices and just eat that.

QUESTION: I'm new here and see folks posting nice, big, inspiring pictures! Mine are coming through as thumbnails only. I'm assuming I need to find a hosting site online to store my pictures instead of taking them from my computer files. Can anyone recommend one? I don't need much space. CD Forum would be the only place I use it for! Thanks in advance!
There are several ways to post pictures, using a hosting site is one of them. I don't do it that way, I use the paperclip icon to upload a photo from my computer. You will have to resize cell phone photos in order to upload them, otherwise they are too big.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:10 PM

192 posts, read 186,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
There are several ways to post pictures, using a hosting site is one of them. I don't do it that way, I use the paperclip icon to upload a photo from my computer. You will have to resize cell phone photos in order to upload them, otherwise they are too big.
Thanks Debsi! I clicked on the paperclip icon (with the globe, right?) and it wants a URL. Sadly, I'm not technologically inclined and don't know where to get the link to put there.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:11 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,607,165 times
Salmon salad with yellow tomato wedges and some cucumber slices. Limeage

Old 08-14-2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. E. Ryter View Post
Thanks Debsi! I clicked on the paperclip icon (with the globe, right?) and it wants a URL. Sadly, I'm not technologically inclined and don't know where to get the link to put there.
No, the one on the globe is a sideways link symbol. The paperclip is in the top row next to the smiley face.

It opens another tab in your browser. You then can hit "choose file," find the file on your computer, and hit the upload button. (It shows you the max file size allowed on that screen.)

After you upload the file, you can close the upload tab, and your picture will be attached to your original post on the first tab.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink