Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2009, 08:45 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
^LOL, put enough BBQ sauce on anything and it tastes ok!
Or deep fry it. Anything tastes better fried, lol.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:47 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,841,950 times
Good night Kshe! Do you all know how to make a armadillo give up.. if it beats you to the hole in the ground?? This is if you grabbed it's tail in time.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:53 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,970,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
LOL I am like that too.... my kids make me totally ditzy with the menu.... wish they let me be so much more creative. I love Fajitas though I wonder if they would eat them

The birdseed is a great idea I should start that... I think my kids would get a kick out of it... We used to have tons of birdfeeders as a kid and my father still feeds them. I should really start... thanks for the childhood reminder. Maybe I will go out this week and get a feeder.....
skbs...you should get a bird feeder so your kids could watch, they'd love it! Sunday, I had 30 birds sitting on my fence waiting for their turn at the feeder.
Today, I got to see NJ's state bird, Eastern Goldfinch; first time ever!!

I find it very relaxing watching the birds feed, as I swing in my swing.

Keeping with the dinner thread, the fajitas turned out good.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:56 PM

12,229 posts, read 21,508,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
I just rounded out my supper with a bowl of fresh fruit. Mango, fresh GA peaches, and some sweet cantaloupe.
You're making healthy sound good and beautiful. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
DH had leftover pot roast with mashed potatoes, gravy, and of course corn. I had oven baked Italian seasoned...zuchhini.
Are ya over the zuchinni by any chance girly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Woman View Post
Okay, so after a really bad night at work (and after a few hours of mindless activity to unwind) I finally made a decision....Veggie pizza! It will have onions, mushrooms, green peppers, chopped hot NM green chiles, jalapenos and tomatoes with lots and lots of cheese!
You've never posted any meal I didn't want to eat right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
You all better not forget me.... I have been waiting patiently all day for my mani/pedi and massage..... and I can't wait to meet "Brett" in MO!
Surely [you can't be serious] y'all couldn't possibly forget that Dallas is in the direct center of the country, on your way to wherever you might be headed?

Old 08-04-2009, 08:59 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,970,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
Or deep fry it. Anything tastes better fried, lol.
You better believe it!!!

Old 08-04-2009, 09:02 PM

5,384 posts, read 10,870,333 times
Well Debsi it wouldn't be a real party without YOU! Who would make our Tacos?

Old 08-04-2009, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
skbs...you should get a bird feeder so your kids could watch, they'd love it! Sunday, I had 30 birds sitting on my fence waiting for their turn at the feeder.
Today, I got to see NJ's state bird, Eastern Goldfinch; first time ever!!

I find it very relaxing watching the birds feed, as I swing in my swing.

Keeping with the dinner thread, the fajitas turned out good.
This is actually on my list of things to do for tomorrow with the girls... I want to get one up very soon... we have a mom and some baby birds hanging out under out deck right now... I think they will need that bird seed WHILE WE ARE ON OUR ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!! hehehe really though... I think the kids would love it....

Old 08-04-2009, 09:17 PM

Alright I have dibs on the loft bed above the driver! MINE MINE MINE!!!! I call it!!!! I like the little window....Goodnight all..... see you all early in the morning....

Old 08-04-2009, 09:54 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,947,828 times
Shellz and I will be waiting patiently for you to get to Nevada!!!

Steaks didn't make it to the grill tonight, DH had to get a haircut and it took forever so we opted for some frozen pizzas. They were not that good, but I did make a good salad so I wasn't too disappointed.

Good night!

Old 08-04-2009, 09:58 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,607,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post
Wow, this place is sure busier than I have seen it in a while! Almost makes it too hard to keep up with all my other fav threads!

Squash and onions were a bust tonight - too much liquid and butter!
Oh my. Maybe we need a southern tutor here. Be glad to help... For a peach pie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink