Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 11:22 AM

1 posts, read 15,083 times

Advertisements

U guys I have the I465 clutch for Boost Mobile, ever since I got this phone it has been giving me so many problems, like for instance I send a text it gets saved in my outbox, or I recieve a text it takes forever for it to download, I dont use the web as much cuz its really slow. Say if im talking on the phone wtih someone I dont recieve a text while im on teh phone or If im texting i dont get a phone call from ne one when they are trying to call me. Seriously I am so sick of these phone crap, Im thinking of getting metro pcs for a month and try to compare cuz honestly ive had it with boost mobile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 12:24 PM

5 posts, read 22,015 times
I personally have had both and prefere Boost.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:35 PM

19 posts, read 86,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eger View Post
In reality both phone companies are at the bottom, mostly used by drug dealers so they can purchase multiple lines without a contract.
Even without a contract the phone's are still traceable. Drug dealers and people that do not want to be traced use the pay as you go phones from 7-11.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:01 PM

3,043 posts, read 7,714,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyj253 View Post
Even without a contract the phone's are still traceable. Drug dealers and people that do not want to be traced use the pay as you go phones from 7-11.
Good to know if I ever decide to become a drug dealer, lol

Old 03-03-2010, 01:52 PM

14 posts, read 57,164 times
I have had both Metro PCS and Boost Mobile. I switched from TMobile as i kept going over my minutes and figured I'd try Metro as it is unlimited for $50 at the time. I got it but I have no service anywhere. Was a real frustration! I then heard about Boost Mobile who was also $50 for all unlimited and decided to switch. I didn't even keep Metro for a month. I've had Boost since and can't be more happier. They run off of Sprint network so I always have service. I like that I can walkie talkie as well. So Boost is the better!

Old 03-04-2010, 12:12 PM

304 posts, read 745,490 times
I have Metro PCS. Ive had it for years with almost zero issues. I dont travel though so I dont care about reception outside of the major metro area or areas I may travel to in FL. Phones are so so, I do hanker for a smartphone and metro pcs has ONE and its expensive, but other than that for $40 a month I have everything I need, of course the web access is useless on my phone that isnt html, but I can access my email. I have liked metro pcs and have had actually no service problems like poor reception or dropped calls. It may be "ghetto" but its affordable, so who cares!!

Old 04-26-2010, 11:00 AM

1 posts, read 14,284 times
boost mobile is 10 times better then metro piece of S**....in boost u get unlimted talk text web fro 50 flat not were metro screw u over with thier conviinece fess and roaming charges plus there service sucks ..it only wokrs in osme spots...do boost better

Old 05-11-2010, 09:22 AM

110 posts, read 456,545 times
Im currently with T-mobile and have been happy with them for 7 years, but im looking at Metro and Boost now. Im in the Suffolk County, Long Island area and im concerned with Metro pcs and Boost signal strength. I am attracted to Metro pcs $50 smart phone plan.

Anyone on Long Island have either one of these carriers?
Are you a happy customer?

thanks

Old 07-20-2010, 12:10 AM

1 posts, read 13,297 times
Well, I am hesitant to decide which is better. Right now I have a boost mobile and it is great! but I am thinking on getting a metro pcs due to the international service, tough I believe boost also offers an extra fee to give the service..somehow I still want to stick with my boost but I dont want to pay extra fees that are outrageous, so, users of international service..what would you recommend me with a great reception and not a crazy price on plan rates...help!!

Old 08-02-2010, 10:43 PM

1 posts, read 12,342 times
i havent had boost yet but iwant to.. i currently have metro right now and wen im on the fone for a long time the call drops and it drops late at night. . .and in the early morning between 1-5am my txt messages wont go threw, so i cant txt anybody when i need to. . .and from what ive herd boost is alot better with that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area