Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 05:43 AM

209 posts, read 502,657 times

Advertisements

The OP..are you looking for just a duplex? We have a house in Buckingham that we will be selling soon. It is 1644' salt water pool, metal roof, hurricane windows, new ac and a lot more done to it. Canal behind us as we back up to the 2020 preserve. Let me know if you are interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2021, 07:18 AM

8,754 posts, read 5,042,001 times
Pelican Preserve community. Thoughts? Good area? Love to hear from residents.

Old 03-12-2021, 06:19 PM

2 posts, read 1,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
I’m curious... what ‘nice area’ are you talking about that’s across the ‘canal’ from Pine Manor? That side of Summerlin is trash all the way down... with the exception of Reflections.
Define "trash"... is it income level? skin color? snow birds from foreign countries? something else?

Old 03-15-2021, 01:53 PM

10,746 posts, read 26,004,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae_Mag View Post
Define "trash"... is it income level? skin color? snow birds from foreign countries? something else?

Are you going to answer my question? What ‘nice’ places are you seeing across the
canal from Pine Manor?

Trash is trash... has nothing to do with skin color so you can reel in your ‘bait’. Yes, it’s a low income area, sec 8, drugs and crime etc..why don’t you do a drive by and take a look for yourself.

Not sure which ‘foreign snowbirds’ you’re talking about, but they won’t be in Pine Manor or the subdivisions around it. They might be in Reflections... they don’t rent/own in low income areas.

Old 08-23-2021, 08:01 PM

7 posts, read 4,250 times
I was born and raised in Lehigh Acres.
our crime rate isnt as high as they claim.
heck most people who say bad stuff about lehigh, assume leonard rd is all of lehigh.

its a beautiful place to live. would be better if the upscale trash stayed out honestly. we like our peace and quiet.
when i say upscale trash, these people who find any reason to complain about anything, every richard and karen from what ive seen on these forums. I literally joined to defend my city since people here are so judgemental about everything in Lehigh but have 0 experience living here, they only believe the stuff on the news, which is usually the SW side of gunnery. Not that big of a deal considering thats about 2 miles of the first inner stretch when coming into lehigh, you pass most of it to get to the inner side of Lehigh.

We do have police that care, if anyone bothered to speak to them instead of screaming entitlements at them.

Old 08-24-2021, 09:01 AM

88 posts, read 86,742 times
Look at the crime reports in Ft Myers,Cape Coral and other surrounding cities and you'll see lots of Lehigh addresses

Old 04-13-2024, 09:47 PM

yea well when michigan links was destroyed by the city, guess where everyone moved?
toss in some gentrification and now lehigh is on the verge of being bigger than crap coral

Old 04-13-2024, 09:49 PM

its bigger than fort myers.
has more culture and night life than fort myers
oh and we aint boring, or as stupid as these few seem to think
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area