Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 03:10 PM

1,563 posts, read 2,874,458 times

Advertisements

Parks are way safer than Lehigh.....they don't have many drive-by shootings in parks

Old 11-26-2011, 04:30 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,022,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystleclear42 View Post
we r looking to relocate to lehigh acres how is that area to live in ? and for jobs ? can anyone tell me

Don't even think about living in Lehigh..it's a dump. Rents are cheap for a reason. Homes are cheap for a reason. You'd be safer living in a cardboard box in the middle of the Everglades.

Old 11-26-2011, 09:17 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiamnh View Post
Parks are way safer than Lehigh.....they don't have many drive-by shootings in parks
Most are safe but not all.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:36 AM

2 posts, read 3,777 times
Thanks for the assist. I have to wait a while before buying something there, but when I do I will definitely walk around and talk to the neighbors before buying.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:44 AM

1 posts, read 1,957 times
Yea thats downtown, it wit the courthouse.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:06 AM

1 posts, read 1,725 times
Default This is Ghetto land to the Max

If we knew what this was before we signed a lease to be here , we would have hightailed it out of here . Westwood is nothing like it shows and it looked nice in the daytime when we seen it but now it is somewhere where i dont feel safe at all . There are all kinds of thugs hanging out on the steps and they make you feel intimidated just trying to get to the pool . I will not go back to the pool . it is always for the most part in need of a good vacuming . but just to go to the pool you have to pass all the thugs and crap , my nerves are so shot i am loosing hair and other people that i know are so stressed the cardiologist told him if this keeps up you will have a lot of problems.
The property has trash wars over the weekends 2 i have seen i am not sure if it goes on all the time . drug haven here and prostitution central . there are so many cars coming thru here . if you are outside while any activity is going on that is people think that you are watching them . I feel like they are making a mental note of who i am and what we look like so if someone gets nabbed they will come after us . we DO DO NOT NOT go outside after Dark ever !!!!!!!!
The staff do not seem to care its one day after another because they know what people live here . I am tired of not leaving my apt because i feel UNSAFE i am looking to try to get a car but its sad if i get one I DO NOT WANT TO PARK IT HERE IT WILL BE STRIPPED !
I wanted to put decorations out for christmas I was told i wouldnt by one of the maitence men here that is sad very sad .
Garbage is at the gate where the whole community has to drag the trash up there . if there is this much contol on trash why cant they monitor the people and what goes on here i can wait to run out of here this is hell day in and day out i am glad i am not living where all of it goes on but to use anything that is here for me as a tenant i have to go past all of the terror who would ? I hate this place and I would reccomend that no one live here except the trash thats making it a horror film going over and over in my head .

Old 09-23-2012, 11:27 AM

^^^^ I do believe ppl have been warned about Westwood more than once..if you choose not to listen that's on you.

break your lease and move.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:03 PM

3 posts, read 4,954 times
This is Great , I am living the place where the 19 th murder of the year is ! one guy was shot and killed just a few apts away from me ! Westwood apartments is not safe for anyone . but the FBI OR Gang related CRIME UNIT now i know why the people that run this place wont get involved in issues !

Old 09-30-2012, 03:05 PM

3 posts, read 4,954 times
Exclamation westwood fort myers ghetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysbaby66 View Post
This is Great , I am living the place where the 19 th murder of the year is ! one guy was shot and killed just a few apts away from me ! Westwood apartments is not safe for anyone . but the FBI OR Gang related CRIME UNIT now i know why the people that run this place wont get involved in issues !
I hate this place

Old 09-30-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysbaby66 View Post

Hellooooooooo...you're in the ghetto..what did you expect was going to happen?? All it takes is one drive around the complex to see that it's a dump. Look at the cars...thug cars..look at the ppl roaming around..thugs, drugs, skags and losers.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who's stupid enough to move there...

Break your lease and MOVE NOW!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area