Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2012, 10:21 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,970,275 times

Advertisements

No! NORTH CAROLINA!!

Old 07-14-2012, 03:31 PM

260 posts, read 656,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
How do you do Astrocartography? Do you know how? It really interests me. I think the vibes in an area need to match yours. Some do. And some clash.

I'd like to know more.
This site will get you started, use the "astro click travel" option on page two, but it would be best to get a reading from someone who does it. I only understand it due to having background knowledge in astrology but can't read it as thoroughly as someone who's studied it.

Hint: use the scalable google map instead of north America map, much more user friendly and you can pinpoint your areas of interest.

Last edited by YellowHorse; 07-14-2012 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: correcting bad link

Old 07-14-2012, 05:34 PM

801 posts, read 2,566,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Have any of you ever actually LIKED a place where nothing went right? We like so much about where we're living - the weather, low crime, the schools, most of the people, the vibe, etc. However, when it comes to jobs and homes, it's a different story. This is the third house we've rented where we've been screwed over. The bank showed up thursday and said the agent of the house has not been paying the mortgage. He tried to scare me and say we had 48 hours to get out, but I'm not falling for that. Don't get me wrong, I know we don't have much time, but this seems to be indicative of a lot of the ll's around here. Because it's a college town, they seem to get away with renting hovels for 1400 or 1500 a month. I'm freaking out - not sure what we're gonna do. We paid a deposit and have paid rent through the end of August and have no money coming in until then either. I've been on more job interviews than I can count - but again, because it's a college town, it's flooded with people with Bachelor degrees working clerical, office manager type jobs - the same ones I'm qualified for - without a bachelor degree.

We're gonna move, but one of my daughters is going to be a senior in high school this year, so we're trying to stick it out.

Anyway, the point is - have any of ya'll been through this? We've been here for a few years, and we kept telling ourselves that stuff like this happens everywhere, which I know it does, but it just seems to be over-exaggerated here.

YES! Chesterton, Indiana. I loved the beach, the water, the lake breeze, the vibe of a small town nestled just minutes from larger cities and an hour from Chicago. But nothing went right in terms of career, money, or friendships.

The sad things is, I still yearn to go back because I'm so in love with "how it could be," but in reality I know nothing has changed. The people were so untrusting and suspicious, and there was literally nothing to do. I had good experiences when I worked for a short time at 2 national retail chains, but whenever I worked for a locally-owned company, I was miserable and so badly treated. The schools too were very unsupportive.

Old 07-14-2012, 05:41 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,659,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
How do you do Astrocartography? Do you know how? It really interests me. I think the vibes in an area need to match yours. Some do. And some clash.

I'd like to know more.
You have to have your chart done through a service that will do it for you. Google Astro Numeric.They give you a giant map and intersecting lines of what Planets are angular at given places all over the world. I'm on a Saturn line here...thump. I can feel it, too. What was I thinking??

Old 07-14-2012, 07:49 PM

I'm so confused by ^^^^^ that. I would love to have mine done, or at least understand what you're saying, lol. There's no way in conscience I could spend money on that now. Am I supposed to click the one that says "Travel and Holidays"? What are good lines to be on?

Old 07-14-2012, 08:13 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times
Yes, I just moved to Canada from the U.S. and it is so different, in bad ways. Everything is incredibly expensive. It is noisy and congested with horrible traffic. I can't afford the housing. The whole society is regimented and over-controlled by the government. You can't park your car on the street overnight. You have to pay for every single plastic bag you get at a store. You have to bag your own groceries. There is public transportation but it is incredibly expensive. People are rude and unfriendly. I can't stand it, and I can't wait to move back to the U.S.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
I'm so confused by ^^^^^ that. I would love to have mine done, or at least understand what you're saying, lol. There's no way in conscience I could spend money on that now. Am I supposed to click the one that says "Travel and Holidays"? What are good lines to be on?

The best lines are where Venus, Jupiter and the Sun are angular. If you want true love, go to where Jupiter is on your 7th house, but it might be in the middle of the Sahara. Hehehe

Old 07-15-2012, 01:25 PM

I'm so lost, lol. My sun line goes through Salt Lake City. Jupiter goes through Nova Scotia and so is Venus. I'm living almost spot on my Mars line now, and it's my ruling planet. So that's bad, right?

Old 07-15-2012, 03:30 PM

2,744 posts, read 4,235,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowHorse View Post
This site will get you started, use the "astro click travel" option on page two, but it would be best to get a reading from someone who does it. I only understand it due to having background knowledge in astrology but can't read it as thoroughly as someone who's studied it.

Hint: use the scalable google map instead of north America map, much more user friendly and you can pinpoint your areas of interest.
Thanks! Rep to you!

Old 07-15-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
I'm so lost, lol. My sun line goes through Salt Lake City. Jupiter goes through Nova Scotia and so is Venus. I'm living almost spot on my Mars line now, and it's my ruling planet. So that's bad, right?
Well, Mars lines are good for work/heavy activity to be done. And, for action!! But, you have the other Mars stuff that can go with it--competition, even aggression, anger that can happen on those lines, too. Have you had those experiences there?
My Jupiter line runs through Brazil. When I was in Brasilia, it ran right through there. ANd, I had many Jupiterian experiences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues