Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 11:36 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeboy25 View Post
Only if obesity rates were lower and the women of the South used a lot less make up.
Such an ignorant statement. Everyone knows that Northern girls use the most makeup and accessories. You don't see Southern girls with all of the face and eye makeup like like Northern girls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 12:52 PM

166 posts, read 612,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Such an ignorant statement. Everyone knows that Northern girls use the most makeup and accessories. You don't see Southern girls with all of the face and eye makeup like like Northern girls.
We will simply have to agree to disagree. I see way more women with make-up down South, too many with dark tans (meaning older women are noticeably aged in terms of looks), and too many pounds to pass around.

Don't get me wrong, the Northeast has its fair share of women who overdo the make-up, have unhealthy tans, and are too big, but it's not as high... yet.

In the end, I don't find large women attractive, and I think that since the South is the fattest part of the U.S., I'm not as attractive to women down here as up North. To each their own.

Old 08-14-2011, 01:36 PM

2,590 posts, read 4,530,956 times
I'm going to say NYC. One reason is that so many aspiring models and actresses from all over the country/world move there to try and make it. Also, every ethnicity/nationality is represented. Lastly, NYC is a walking city and the women seem to be in good shape for the most part. I think having such fierce competition helps in this respect as well.

I'll have to agree with Spike to an extent. I'm from the south(and currently in Atlanta) and there is a higher percentage of overweight women down here. It's a lifestyle thing mostly.

Old 08-14-2011, 01:54 PM

5,251 posts, read 13,814,516 times
I agree that some of the most attractive women are down south, specifically Texas in my opinion... but to be honest (don't take it the wrong way) the uglies down south tend to be more harsh than uglies up north.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:42 PM

12,384 posts, read 28,508,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHolliday! View Post
Wherever the weather is good the women will be as well.

Hawaii, Florida, Texas, California are a few places that come to mind.
The dumb and the restless.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:09 PM

410 posts, read 832,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeboy25 View Post
We will simply have to agree to disagree. I see way more women with make-up down South, too many with dark tans (meaning older women are noticeably aged in terms of looks), and too many pounds to pass around.

Don't get me wrong, the Northeast has its fair share of women who overdo the make-up, have unhealthy tans, and are too big, but it's not as high... yet.

In the end, I don't find large women attractive, and I think that since the South is the fattest part of the U.S., I'm not as attractive to women down here as up North. To each their own.
I don't know, I think it depends where in the South. Here in Miami, many of the women are fanatical about looking good, so you don't see a large number of obese women here. If anything, they are obsessed with working out and trying to look good.

I agree with you about unhealthy tans, and I stick out like a sore thumb here, with my pale skin.

Old 08-14-2011, 05:14 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,937,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapico View Post
The dumb and the restless.
Dumb girls make for a great night.

Old 08-14-2011, 06:07 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
I agree that some of the most attractive women are down south, specifically Texas in my opinion... but to be honest (don't take it the wrong way) the uglies down south tend to be more harsh than uglies up north.
Now that is funny. Thanks I needed a good laugh.

Old 08-14-2011, 06:34 PM

410 posts, read 832,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
Nothing ages you faster than the sun.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:49 AM

606 posts, read 1,078,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Many Southern girls where I lived in NC started wearing foundation and heavy makeup in school around fifth grade... and it only gets thicker and heavier as the grades go up.

Anyway, I think this thread absurd.

Last edited by musicislife.glee; 08-15-2011 at 10:17 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.