Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 11:44 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,491 times

Advertisements

LOL @ this thread. I can't believe people are stupid enough to believe in ghosts and other made-up creatures & "witchcraft".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2011, 12:20 PM

576 posts, read 1,218,697 times
^ Ugh whatever... I bet you never seen a ghost.

I seen a ghost in my own house of an old lady never told nobody about it. Till one day my sister told me she seen the old lady walking in our house watching my sister. So Im not a crazy one here. The old lady is one of my '3 fates of witches.' She has gone against me because I stole something from her in the past.

I do witchcraft, did it work? Yes it did.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:05 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic_Avalon View Post
^ Ugh whatever... I bet you never seen a ghost.

I seen a ghost in my own house of an old lady never told nobody about it. Till one day my sister told me she seen the old lady walking in our house watching my sister. So Im not a crazy one here. The old lady is one of my '3 fates of witches.' She has gone against me because I stole something from her in the past.

I do witchcraft, did it work? Yes it did.
I have never seen a ghost because they do not exist. The other ridiculous creatures also do not exist.

I have talked with people who were hardcore believers in ghost and even they cannot answer my question. Overall they just look stupid in the end.

If anyone on this thread is a ghost expert/demonology or whatever can you please explain this to me?

1. How are ghost 'stuck" in the place that they died? Especially the ones who have died a horrible death wouldn't they want to move as far away as possible from where they died?

2. Most people who claim they see ghosts often describe the ghost wearing something. Do clothes have ghosts too? How can a ghost wear clothes?

3. Why don't evil spirits and such possess people who actually have power like Presidents, government officials, and other wealthy rich people instead of young children? Why do they possess people in the first place?

4. How do people communicate with ghosts? Exclusively talking with people that have died centuries ago. I always laugh when the cast on those ghost shows tell the ghost to speak into the microphone or whatever silly device they have. Last time I checked they didn't have microphones in 1825. And how do they communicate with ghost who speak different languages or old English?

5. As for the creatures and mythical beasts, why do we have all this technology and still cannot find them? For example Nessy or the Yeti? Nothing lives forever and these "creatures"(and yet people have been claiming to seen them for centuries) have to keep reproducing, if not they would not even exist. We all know nothing can just come out of thin air. That is just basic biology.

To this day, I have never gotten a clear logical answer and thus deam ghosts, strange creatures, and other occult stuff fake and made up. These questions are always not commonly raised or even thought about. And if a person is truly seeing a ghost, they must have some type of mental problem going on. I dont mean to crash this thread, but since you seem to know so much about ghosts and this is clearly an interest for you why not?

Old 08-16-2011, 01:55 PM

6 posts, read 10,738 times
New Jersey. They even have a magazine called Weird NJ (and Camden).

Old 08-16-2011, 02:03 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,727,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
South Carolina I don't know too much about, but I am aware of a particular legend of a "Lizard Man" in a place called "Scape Ore Swamp".
my ancestors used to own scape ore swamp.

aka "Escaped wh*re swamp."

http://blog.strangenewsdaily.net/tag/lizard-man/

Old 08-16-2011, 02:10 PM

996 posts, read 1,896,862 times
1. Pennsylvania: When I lived here it was fine, but after I mvoed away we drove to PA to see our friends in our old neighborhood), and got lost in Central PA (Idk even know HOW! we lived in Northern PA near Scranton) and got lost in this small town, scariest night ever...

2. Maryland: Every time we drove through MD it felt creepy, idk why

3. Connecticut: We sleeped in at a real creepy motel

dont have a 4 or 5.

Old 08-16-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I have never seen a ghost because they do not exist. The other ridiculous creatures also do not exist.

I have talked with people who were hardcore believers in ghost and even they cannot answer my question. Overall they just look stupid in the end.

If anyone on this thread is a ghost expert/demonology or whatever can you please explain this to me?

To this day, I have never gotten a clear logical answer and thus deam ghosts, strange creatures, and other occult stuff fake and made up. These questions are always not commonly raised or even thought about. And if a person is truly seeing a ghost, they must have some type of mental problem going on. I dont mean to crash this thread, but since you seem to know so much about ghosts and this is clearly an interest for you why not?
Okay, lets see how much I can answer your question. I'm not expert, but I will answer.

1. How are ghost 'stuck" in the place that they died? Especially the ones who have died a horrible death wouldn't they want to move as far away as possible from where they died?

They're not really stuck, nothing like that last. A lot of time when people died they often do not remember their death, unless they were murder or commit a suicide. Often time people who died think they having a very strong dream. Death in fear can also cause that, or they choose to stay there. People do and can create the type of positive or negative when they die. On the negative, this often dose keep people there. I'm not sure why these things happened to run this way on the Earth or this demension that we are in. I believe that it is important to be spiritual living less from material depended and living less ego...fear. Hell for example is a place of fear and I find that very sad. People create their after-life. Live happy and take that happiness with you so you can move forward to better life after death.

2. Most people who claim they see ghosts often describe the ghost wearing something. Do clothes have ghosts too? How can a ghost wear clothes?

Good question. I'm not sure how you understand it, but the clothes and every physical things are all made up of 'energy.' Spirits can shape-shift incarnated into clothes, radio, car, house, or everything. When the person die the clothes is also energy attached to the person. Hopefully you understand this.

3. Why don't evil spirits and such possess people who actually have power like Presidents, government officials, and other wealthy rich people instead of young children? Why do they possess people in the first place?

Not sure why you think all young children get possessed. There are different level of possession as well.

The reason why they possessed people can mean different reasons, and one of it is able to experience human experiences. Another reason is to actually destroyed the the person, which is the reason for exorcism or else, death. This is part of darkness and negative that is place on this earth. This is the job of the enemy, the ones who work for the devil.

Evil spirits dont always possessed people can also possessed animals, plant life, or objects which they also shape-shift.

4. How do people communicate with ghosts? Exclusively talking with people that have died centuries ago. I always laugh when the cast on those ghost shows tell the ghost to speak into the microphone or whatever silly device they have. Last time I checked they didn't have microphones in 1825. And how do they communicate with ghost who speak different languages or old English?

Those device you speak of are for investigation and evidence of paranormal activity.

1825, people may not have that. Communication can work through channeling which is a type of psychics abilities, dreams, even in person. Spirit board is another one (which most know about oujia board) and other tools for communicating the spirit like the tarot cards, and many other methods.

As for languages... some ghost may or may not understand... depend on the ghost telepathic abilities.

5. As for the creatures and mythical beasts, why do we have all this technology and still cannot find them? For example Nessy or the Yeti? Nothing lives forever and these "creatures"(and yet people have been claiming to seen them for centuries) have to keep reproducing, if not they would not even exist. We all know nothing can just come out of thin air. That is just basic biology.

Some fairytale creatures are normally spirits as well from another dimensions, just like faries. And some may not exist as they use to be like the unicorn. There is some evidence that unicorn may still be around in Germany.

Mental problem going on. I dont mean to crash this thread, but since you seem to know so much about ghosts and this is clearly an interest for you why not?

You shouldnt judge the person from what they saw. For example, there is this house near me which is about a few blocks from me and I'm not going to lie, however there is a ghost that just appear to you like a normal person. This happened to be my aunt friend house. People who rent part of the apartment wont last living there, even though the ghost is very friendly.

I have many experineces like a evil spirit bang on the wall nocking things to the floor, or like if someone was trying to break down the door, TV turn off, even strange things this skull doll that I had in my house that some paranormal was going in that doll. I'm not going to mentioned that. Everyone would think Im crazy. Among other crazy things.

Do I have mental problems LMAO

Last edited by Angelic_Avalon; 08-16-2011 at 05:08 PM..

Old 08-16-2011, 05:01 PM

3,378 posts, read 5,008,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
LOL @ this thread. I can't believe people are stupid enough to believe in ghosts and other made-up creatures & "witchcraft".
Now, I've never seen a ghost, and I've never seen a skinwalker (the Apache's around here talk about them though), but I'm open to the idea.

But that silent moving triangular clockwise moving THING in the sky I saw that night wasn't fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
my ancestors used to own scape ore swamp.

aka "Escaped wh*re swamp."

Lizard Man | Strange News Daily Blog
I read about it on Weird US once, I think it's a pretty interesting story, I wouldn't want to be caught back in the swamp there, lost and stalked by that thing.

Old 08-16-2011, 07:20 PM

connecticut cemetery... yeah very new england but looks really creepy lol

Old 08-16-2011, 08:37 PM

165 posts, read 304,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent6969 View Post
Man, were you dropping acid?
not yet, that came later in life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.