Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 06:48 PM

1,287 posts, read 5,023,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
Oh, really? I’ve got 23 million people and the world behind me that’ll disagree with you on that one. Surely, you’ve met the billions of Earth’s inhabitants in your lifetime… Man, you really do get around.
Look kid, stop your trolling. Don't you have homework to do?

Quote:
Villaraigosa has a high maturity level compared to the rest of his Angeleno peers. They will get along, as they are true heads of two significant cities, NYC being the leader. And according to this, your LA mayor basically bows down in the presence of Bloomberg… Hell, even Schwarzenegger is praising our mayor!
Political Radar: Bloomberg: Washington is 'Cowering in the Back of the Room'
Funny, you just confirmed my point with that link. Bloomberg was where? In the backyard of the LA mayor's manse. Gotta love it. I like Bloomberg. He's a good guy and good mayor for NYC. No argument there. But I don't think Antonio bows to Bloomberg. Admires and respects him is reasonable to conclude, however. I admire Mike's business genius and political skills too.

Quote:
Funny how you can sit here and blame New York for your problems. Maybe if your border patrol ran a little better this illegal immigration problem wouldn’t be such a big problem, now would it?
Let me give you a little civic lesson. Illlegal immigration is a federal problem and border patrol is the responsibility of the INS. Since your governor is passing out drivers licenses to all of humanity perhaps we'll send more illegals your way with New York being a sanctuary city/state and all.

Quote:
Keeps me “cryin,” huh? Yeah, maybe you should take a look over at SSC, pay a nice little visit and see who the real crybaby is here, my friend. We’ve been getting to him so much on this site that he vents over there.
Like I really care about such nonsense.

Quote:
Take a good step into reality, man. Take a nice, long look at what Hollywood has done to America... Maybe then Los Angeles will wae up from that valleey girl dream and experience reality. And if you want to argue popular culture, the East is running that ****, man. NYC, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Miami are RUNNING IT. And to mention our leadership in fashion… Sean John, G-Unit, Tommy Hilfiger, Eddie Bauer, etc… What does LA have? All-Star shoes that are popular among emos, now?
Oh yes, of course, Miami, New Orleans along with NYC are running the show. Along with G-Unit and Puffy. You forgot to mention Dave and Conan too. Thanks for the laugh high schooler.

Last edited by TheRealAngelion; 11-05-2007 at 06:57 PM..

Old 11-05-2007, 07:10 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,496,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealAngelion View Post
Look kid, stop your trolling. Don't you have homework to do?

Funny, you just confirmed my point with that link. Bloomberg was where? In the backyard of the LA mayor's manse. Gotta love it. I like Bloomberg. He's a good guy and good mayor for NYC. No argument there. But I don't think Antonio bows to Bloomberg. Admires and respects him is reasonable to conclude, however. I admire Mike's business genius and political skills too.

Let me give you a little civic lesson. Illlegal immigration is a federal problem and border patrol is the responsibility of the INS. Since your governor is passing out drivers licenses to all of humanity perhaps we'll send more illegals your way with New York being a sanctuary city/state and all.

Like I really care about such nonsense.

Oh yes, of course, Miami, New Orleans along with NYC are running the show. Along with G-Unit and Puffy. You forgot to mention Dave and Conan too. Thanks for the laugh high schooler.

Don’t play yourself, man. You know damn well Bloomberg is the man when compared to Viallgoroaajgfkjfosa. Yes, I do have homework, but I already did it… Not that it’s any of your business… Don’t be jealous because I can actually pass high school, my good friend.

I’m a “high schooler,” which makes me a very good source when it comes to music and television. By the way, you’re welcome for the lesson on how much the East rules politics, science, business, finance, entertainment, media, medicine, tourism, higher education and many other economic plusses. East is the beast. Thank you very much.

Do you know how many times V has made a trip to NYC? People travel, man, welcome to he 21st century. It’s called an “airplane.” Business trips have been experiencing an increase in long-distance runs... Just in case you didn't know, as you obviously limit yourself to knowledge of the western United States.

Border Patrol is federal. But they aren’t exactly a reliable department down in California, apparently. Not doing a very good job… Hm.

And where has Milky been? Thought I’d see him within the first 20 minutes of my posts. Did we run him out already? Oh, I know, he’s over at SSC airing it out.

Last edited by Futcha; 11-05-2007 at 07:19 PM..

Old 11-05-2007, 07:22 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,496,911 times
NYC is running the show that the South is running… In other words, NYC is the Main Guy. Lil’ Wayne and Birdman joining Dipset, a Harlem-based group which consists of Jim Jones, Cam’ron, Juelz Santana, and Hell Rell. Lil’ Scrappy and Young Buck joined G-Unit, a Queens-based group that consists of 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo,etc. Why? Because NYC is the shiznit.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:29 PM

1,845 posts, read 6,852,865 times
There is just too much arguement going on in this thread. It's time to close it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.