Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2022, 10:10 AM

2,858 posts, read 2,174,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtcrim3 View Post
Me:
I would like to move to a city that has a higher female to male ratio partly because statistic would be in my favor i would think. Eventually I would like to start a family.
I read that NYC has the best male/female ratio for dudes so you're not likely to do better by moving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2022, 10:36 AM

37 posts, read 36,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkwensky View Post
I read that NYC has the best male/female ratio for dudes so you're not likely to do better by moving.
NYC is amazing for dating and hooking up.

Lots more women, most guys are able to date up if they have decent income and lift weights.

Not great for relationships, unless you are extremely(woke) liberal politically. For a guy like him, he would have to deal with constant shrieking about Fox News and gun rights. He is 100% better off somewhere else.

Old 04-15-2022, 10:41 AM

1 posts, read 387 times
Miami for sure!

Old 04-15-2022, 10:57 AM

2,345 posts, read 2,294,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xytex View Post
miami for sure!
+1

Old 04-15-2022, 01:48 PM

2,858 posts, read 2,174,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post
NYC is amazing for dating and hooking up.

Lots more women, most guys are able to date up if they have decent income and lift weights.

Not great for relationships, unless you are extremely(woke) liberal politically. For a guy like him, he would have to deal with constant shrieking about Fox News and gun rights. He is 100% better off somewhere else.
Sure. Move to a place where most locals marry in the early twenties and few of the women transplants are professionals. I'm sure that'll make things easier.

Old 04-15-2022, 02:10 PM

37 posts, read 36,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkwensky View Post
Sure. Move to a place where most locals marry in the early twenties and few of the women transplants are professionals. I'm sure that'll make things easier.
Why can’t he date a girl under 25? If he gets jacked that’s very easy.

Perhaps you’re into older women? That’s good for you. But he’s he’s less likely to find someone with his values in the city of no guns, and forever mandates.

Old 04-17-2022, 11:10 AM

3 posts, read 1,461 times
Yes, this is the problem. I don't want to come off as "i don't know the English word" but it's like over confident, but I'm an extremely attractive male, I'm not super tall, unfortunately like 5'6. In NYC, i can/did have my share of fun in my youth, but it's taxing on the soul and it's superficial. NYC is hypersexual and as you get older I guess your values change.

I don't want a girl with tattoos, piercing, joking about abortion, clubbing/drinking/hookah/drugs, and obsessive about social media.

I want to start a family, i want to go camping/hiking and spend quality time and make an honest try at building a relationship. I think maybe it's unrealistic, but it's something I've been looking for and i just can't find out here in NYC. I'm not religious, but i believe in god to some that maybe a contradiction, but i guess it's hard to explain.

Miami is nice, but i think it's similar to NYC in that regards. I think i may need to airbnb a month in each city and give it a go.

Old 04-17-2022, 11:12 AM

3 posts, read 1,461 times
Lol yea Conspiracies,

I'm interesting in JFK, UFO, and CIA Drug Smuggling. I have weird interest lol but yea conspiracies lol.

Old 04-18-2022, 08:07 PM

2,899 posts, read 1,870,211 times
I feel like we should be friends lol. I'm seeking to leave NY myself and have many similar interests.

North Atlanta perimeter area

Nashville TN

For NC i want to say Asheville NC but not sure it's going to be what you're looking for so I'll say a suburb north or west of Charlotte within easy drive to the airport. Maybe even as far as the foothills Marion/morganton area. Although the Raleigh area has a lot of what you are looking for.

And I have to add in Charleston SC. Its got so much going for it and with a healthy budget you can really enjoy it there.

And this area doesn't have the airport either but the SC upstate region around Greenville. You can drive to CLT or ATL in under 2 hours. And seems like great place to live.

I heart the Carolinas if you can't tell from this post. I also like TN and north GA as well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.