Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 02:17 PM

5,616 posts, read 8,653,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
This what you base your indictment of our state on? LOL. Stupidity doesn't stop at a state line, pal.
Elizabeth Warren? Please. Who in the hell lies about their ethnicity to gain financial and political favor?
Haha I agree. Elizabeth Warren a thoughtful leader? What has this country come to smh. Georgia (minus metro Atlanta) holds up well to South Carolina. However, Charleston is years ahead of Savannah. Just a nicer city all around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2016, 02:19 PM

125 posts, read 183,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
No, Georgia is not a "better" state than any other state. I love a lot about Georgia. But, there is a whole lot to love about most states, including South Carolina.

I don't understand the constant need on here to prove whose is biggest...
It's because a shockingly large amount of people in this world have this "need" to feel like they are not only different, but better than everyone else by doing something "special" or "seeing something" that the "average joe" can't see or perceive. It's immaturity at large coupled with a heavy dose of narcissism.

Old 05-27-2016, 02:29 PM

70 posts, read 72,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleKaye View Post
I can see that you want to force others to get on board with you, but you need to settle down. A public shaming is not something that is going to make that happen.

Using "better" is not a thing at all because people have personal preferences. That's what free will is all about. I can recommend one thing though, if you are as of today still living in SC, you should move. Also, if you cannot handle other people disagreeing with your opinion, you're going to be in one heck of a pickle here.
Heck as soon me and the wife find a job in Georgia that matches our pay then we will move...can't move for less pay that's too smart. I can handle being in a pickle......I've been in worse than a message board trust. Well I've found one that agrees, I'll shut up once about 4 more agree with me? Is that find with you master of the board?

Old 05-27-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username00 View Post
It's because a shockingly large amount of people in this world have this "need" to feel like they are not only different, but better than everyone else by doing something "special" or "seeing something" that the "average joe" can't see or perceive. It's immaturity at large coupled with a heavy dose of narcissism.
You sure do know people- if you are not a phycologist...you should've been one.

Old 05-27-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus1984 View Post
Haha I agree. Elizabeth Warren a thoughtful leader? What has this country come to smh. Georgia (minus metro Atlanta) holds up well to South Carolina. However, Charleston is years ahead of Savannah. Just a nicer city all around.
Well Columbus I guess you do kind of agree with me....that Georgia is the better state. Tell me you do think your home city of Columbus is better than Spartanburg? Because I do.

Old 05-27-2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
This is what you base your indictment of our state on? LOL. Stupidity doesn't stop at a state line, pal.
Elizabeth Warren? Please. Who in the hell lies about their ethnicity to gain financial and political favor?
Wish I knew how to give your post a "like"...because you are spot on. I've visted Decatur before and I enjoyed it...very nice city.

Old 05-27-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
You are asking people to be negative. How about just say positive things about Georgia?
I've visted a bunch of cities in Georgia. The only one I'm scared to visit is Macon only because I have heard their is a bunch of crime there. I really do love Georgia...North East Georgia and South Georgia maybe my favourite parts...it's hard to choose.

Old 05-27-2016, 03:25 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe kenn View Post
I've visted a bunch of cities in Georgia. The only one I'm scared to visit is Macon only because I have heard their is a bunch of crime there. I really do love Georgia...North East Georgia and South Georgia maybe my favourite parts...it's hard to choose.
See, now we can chat! Macon is a nice mid-tier city. Plan to go during the Cherry Blosson Festival next year. I grew up in South Georgia and there are a surprising number of things to do and places to visit. And never forget about Savannah. What a beautiful city. I love Georgia too and am very happy to be here. Glad you and many others feel the same way!

Old 05-27-2016, 04:20 PM

23,462 posts, read 44,090,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe kenn View Post
Wish I knew how to give your post a "like"...because you are spot on. I've visted Decatur before and I enjoyed it...very nice city.
Thanks, but l sold my house there years ago after l married.

Old 05-27-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
See, now we can chat! Macon is a nice mid-tier city. Plan to go during the Cherry Blosson Festival next year. I grew up in South Georgia and there are a surprising number of things to do and places to visit. And never forget about Savannah. What a beautiful city. I love Georgia too and am very happy to be here. Glad you and many others feel the same way!
Is Macon really full of crime? Not being critical. Just wanting to know the truth in case I take a visit this summer. I agree Savannah is nice..went there for Saint Patrick's day several years ago,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia