Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2008, 12:54 PM

8 posts, read 23,689 times

Advertisements

Can any one tell me the best middle and high school in or around Ga? My family and me will possibly be relocating to Rome this summer. I have found a few houses that are in the Rome City School district, but I don't care for that school. It seems that the Armuchee schools are the best. Does anyone know if you can live in one schools area but attend a differnt school? Also any info on the area as far as recreaction would be useful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2008, 03:46 PM

77 posts, read 291,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shug1986 View Post
Can any one tell me the best middle and high school in or around Ga? My family and me will possibly be relocating to Rome this summer. I have found a few houses that are in the Rome City School district, but I don't care for that school. It seems that the Armuchee schools are the best. Does anyone know if you can live in one schools area but attend a differnt school? Also any info on the area as far as recreaction would be useful.
I would also be interested in this information. My family and I are going up in two weeks to look at the Rome area for possible relocation. Could someone comment on why the Rome city schools have such low test scores compared to the county? Do a lot of people private school their kids? I have found many houses that are in our price range, but they all seem to be in the Rome City schools, which are not an option for us since we have school-age kids in gifted/talented program.

thanks!

Old 08-10-2008, 09:16 PM

1 posts, read 3,351 times
We were recurited and relocated to Rome 2 years ago by the Hospital here. It has been an award winning experince!!We found a fabulous house in the Pepperel School district and have kids attending Elementery, Middle school and now high School. We checked out Armerchee and it was very clickish and most of the kids we went to church with said Pepperell was a much better school if your the new kid. If you kids love foot ball, basket ball and track this is the place to be. Very loving warm people, The schools communicate great, I can log in and get updates on my kids in their individual classes grades and progress through the I parent website. We are looking to find a new house as some of our nestlings have flown the coup. Email me at {Moderator Removed}: Please do not post private email addresses in the rooms - use private sitemail instead . and I will be glad to point you in the right direction and give you a chance to check out our house before it goes with real estate.

Last edited by atlantagreg30127; 08-11-2008 at 08:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia