Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 10:13 AM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzyteBob View Post
Stereotype? LOL

Ever been to Walmart? It is no stereotype!
So what, I can't tell you how many white men I've seen cursing their wives out in public. Just last week I saw a white man yelling at what I presume was his wife or baby mama, because she was juggling two kids, to get her fat *ss in the elevator faster. I felt so embarrassed for her and it's not the first time I've seen a white man get nasty with his partner in public. There are pushovers in every group. People just want to believe the worse about black people to make themselves feel better.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:14 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,169,435 times
Quote:
I am well aware of the fact that the same behaviors have worked their way into working class white society. Read Charles Murray's last book:

Amazon.com: Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010 (9780307453426): Charles Murray: Books

Of course, they call him a racist, too. Anybody who doesn't sing from the PC songbook is a racist.

Hmmm...I'm actually quite curious about this. What behaviors are working its way into working class white society that hasn't always been there? When plenty foreigners say they don't want their children acting like the American children, it's usually whites that they are speaking about (as the perception of Americans is more white than anything). Perhaps I am confused as to the point being made here because has this country not always been full of supposed Christians who often poorly practice the tenets of the religion and therefore are now being overcome by that which has always been a part of them that they were not fully willing to rectify? To me, white Americans have, by and large, created their own mess.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:15 AM

734 posts, read 932,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houston1963 View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself. So when are the women going to start following this advice?

As for me there is no negative or positive energy when it comes to women.

I am flatlining.
You don't have to worry about whether people have positive or negative dispositions; you simply have to change your energy level to positive. Once you do this, positive people will gravitate towards you, because people with positive energy flows are attracted to others with positive energy flows.

The mere fact that you are not meeting women with positive dispositions, speaks volumes about the nature of the energy that you're exuding.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 AM

211 posts, read 172,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
LOL. What exactly is 1/8 black? In fact, what is black?

Can you explain how that relates to his Kenyan father? What ethnic group is his father in Kenya?
Take it for what it's worth, but it rings true if you ask me. There are other sources out there, btw. Commonly known in both conservative AND ethnic circles.

Remember, he has kind of the same roundish face of Kenyans and Ethiopians ... Ethiopians were among the first Christians and even part of the Roman Empire.

http://aconservativelesbian.com/2009...s-sold-slaves/

If you want to know why they call him Bathhouse Barry, I can give you that link as well ... from a gay guy named Keven DuJuan

Old 01-26-2013, 10:19 AM

734 posts, read 932,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
The women on this thread haven't got a clue, they think it's all about sex. There is an extreme difference between, say, an Ethiopian woman, and your typical overweight, Newport smoking, American black woman. It's soooo much more then sex.......
The differences are based on experiences, culture and socialization patterns. Do you think that an Ethiopian man is the same as a "typical..." (to use your words) American black man raised in the ghetto?

Old 01-26-2013, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
The differences are based on experiences, culture and socialization patterns. Do you think that an Ethiopian man is the same as a "typical..." (to use your words) American black man raised in the ghetto?
Ethiopians are very nice people. I have no problem with them whatsoever.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Take it for what it's worth, but it rings true if you ask me. There are other sources out there, btw. Commonly known in both conservative AND ethnic circles.

Remember, he has kind of the same roundish face of Kenyans and Ethiopians ... Ethiopians were among the first Christians and even part of the Roman Empire.

http://aconservativelesbian.com/2009...s-sold-slaves/

If you want to know why they call him Bathhouse Barry, I can give you that link as well ... from a gay guy named Keven DuJuan
Please answer my questions. What exactly is 1/8 black? In fact, what is black? You have to know what "black" is in order to determine that someone is 1/8 black. So could explain please?

Then could you please explain how your ideas of "race" relate to his Kenyan father who is Luo? I'm curious to how and why your racial ideas even ring true at all when it comes to classifications in the rest of the world.

I am well aware of the history of Ethiopia in Christianity. It preserved certain old and truthful practices that Rome perverted. The Roman Empire was never able to fully make the Ethiopian Christian practices mirror its own.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:26 AM

Quote:
LOL. What exactly is 1/8 black? In fact, what is black?
I can't resist.

I was watching a Kojak rerun last week. A corrupt black FBI guy was feeding information to someone in the mafia.

The black guy said, "There is a dark gentleman in your woodpile."

Old 01-26-2013, 10:28 AM

Quote:
I can't resist.

I was watching a Kojak rerun last week. A corrupt black FBI guy was feeding information to someone in the mafia.

The black guy said, "There is a dark gentleman in your woodpile."
Ok, so are you going to answer the questions?

(I have no idea what Kojak is. I don't spend time in front of the television)

Old 01-26-2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Please answer my questions. What exactly is 1/8 black? In fact, what is black? You have to know what "black" is in order to determine that someone is 1/8 black. So could explain please?
People in countries outside the US know the backgrounds of others. I think one of Barry's paternal great-grandmothers was black. The rest of his family was all Arab, and they descended from slave traders. That is your messiah.

I realize this may not be commonly known in the black community, but everybody is supposed to have four grandparents and eight great grandparents. This may not be readily apparent because of your mixed up family trees. If one of the eight great grandparents was black, that makes you 1/8 black .... or in an ironic twist of the English language ... an octoroon.

Didn't they teach you any math in your government schools?

Quote:

I am well aware of the history of Ethiopia in Christianity. It preserved certain old and truthful practices that Rome perverted. The Roman Empire was never able to fully make the Ethiopian Christian practices mirror its own.
Ethiopians are very nice people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates