Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2016, 04:24 PM

11,113 posts, read 19,633,953 times

Advertisements

Let the families of the boys who died at Ben Ghazi decide her fate !

At first I thought Comey was a pantywaist; but time will tell -- there is more to come while the Dems are mourning all over themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 04:52 PM

7,954 posts, read 8,244,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
Let the families of the boys who died at Ben Ghazi decide her fate !

At first I thought Comey was a pantywaist; but time will tell -- there is more to come while the Dems are mourning all over themselves.
If this is the case you should let all of the families of all victims of any fatal military or civilian, run the legal system. This might mean Republicans like Bush and Cheney get locked up too.

Old 11-16-2016, 05:25 PM

19,982 posts, read 30,380,476 times
its ironic Hillary was taken down by a weiner, and it wasn't even bill's

I'm betting mr weiner will get a presidential pervert pardon

maybe Obama should pardon Hillary,,,,,bill's std's are catching up to him..... let her go off in the sunset with a little dignity

Old 11-16-2016, 05:55 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,378,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
How about the fact that she repeatedly asked her maid (no security clearance) to print out classified info ?

Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials | New York Post

Isn't this precisely the kind of crime that General Petraeus was charged with ?
General Petraeus pleaded guilty to "mishandling classified material," a misdemeanor. He never served a day in jail. His girlfriend, to whom he gave the information, was never charged with anything. You want Hillary to be charged for the same thing, fine.

What I hear people saying is that Sec. Clinton should be charged with felonies and many people, even here, suggest she has committed crimes for which she could be executed. Utter poppycock. Many, many government communications get classified wrongly. The FBI has admitted that many of Clinton's E-mails in question were marked classified when they shouldn't have been.

I also repeat that many individuals in the Bush Administration used private servers, even ones that were in the RNC's office, not in their own names. Congress wanted to investigate this and some of the MILLIONS of E-mails in question were subpoenaed. The administration refused to hand them over and the investigation never happened. Sec. Clinton obeyed and has been investigated beyond reason.

Old 11-16-2016, 06:33 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,661,590 times
It would make a lot of sense to do so. The last thing we need is Hillary being attacked by republicans..

If Obama gave her a wide ranging pardon it would provide the excuse Trump would need to avoid the craziness

Old 11-16-2016, 06:41 PM

3,629 posts, read 7,707,470 times
I personally am in favor of Trump but I hope his focus is on moving forward on issues that actively affect the general public like the disaster known as Obamacare.

Old 11-16-2016, 07:17 PM

2,851 posts, read 2,320,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHoVe View Post
I personally am in favor of Trump but I hope his focus is on moving forward on issues that actively affect the general public like the disaster known as Obamacare.
I agree than restarting the investigation into Hillary's abuse of power is going to be counterproductive, but I just can't stand the idea that she is going to get away with something that others served time in jail for, just because of her status. This is not how things work in a law abiding society.

Old 11-16-2016, 07:46 PM

7,641 posts, read 5,152,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
General Petraeus pleaded guilty to "mishandling classified material," a misdemeanor. He never served a day in jail. His girlfriend, to whom he gave the information, was never charged with anything. You want Hillary to be charged for the same thing, fine.

What I hear people saying is that Sec. Clinton should be charged with felonies and many people, even here, suggest she has committed crimes for which she could be executed. Utter poppycock. Many, many government communications get classified wrongly. The FBI has admitted that many of Clinton's E-mails in question were marked classified when they shouldn't have been.

I also repeat that many individuals in the Bush Administration used private servers, even ones that were in the RNC's office, not in their own names. Congress wanted to investigate this and some of the MILLIONS of E-mails in question were subpoenaed. The administration refused to hand them over and the investigation never happened. Sec. Clinton obeyed and has been investigated beyond reason.
How about all the "accidental deaths" surrounding Clintons inner circle. I bet if they started rigorously investigating all these "accidents" and interviewed the guy that declared asylum in Russia to get away from Clinton we would find enough to put her away for a long time.

Old 11-16-2016, 11:47 PM

16,796 posts, read 8,781,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyandMisty View Post
The election is over. Trump won, and Clinton lost.

Now is the time to heal, and I think one thing that would help would be for President Obama to issue a Presidential Pardon to Hillary Clinton. The nation doesn't need to look any more into any alleged wrongdoings.

It is time to move on.

Do you agree or disagree? Let's keep it civil, folks.
Disagree

Allowing her or anyone to get away with the level of corruption and violations of law she is alleged to have committed, must be dealt with. It does not mean she must be put in jail, but her lawlessness must be fully exposed, and she must make a public confession.
Then and only then can Trump decide to commute her sentence.

That is all part of draining the swamp, and it must apply to Republicans as well as Democrats.

Old 11-17-2016, 08:26 AM

20,548 posts, read 17,845,778 times
If he issues a pardon, it would validate all of her critics and opposition. Anyone who voted for her would be chastised by others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates