Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2009, 01:44 AM

3,631 posts, read 7,669,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
Last time I checked "white trash" couples could produce children who contribute positively to society.
"could" I think is the key word here...At least gays aren't the people contributing to producing the next generation of the welfare class...those who not only do not contribute but infact do the opposite.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:09 AM

742 posts, read 1,228,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I am straight, and sometimes I imagine the plight gays go through. I imagine one day , some straight people being born into a totally gay world.
well unless those magical homosexuals invented immortality theres a good chance the population would get smaller and smaller. and all it takes is one epidemic to end the human race.

nice fantasy you have there

now lets imagine a world where people that make strange comments wake up in a world where there isnt the internet to spout those ideas on

Old 08-25-2009, 05:16 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcinsov View Post
well unless those magical homosexuals invented immortality theres a good chance the population would get smaller and smaller. and all it takes is one epidemic to end the human race.

nice fantasy you have there

now lets imagine a world where people that make strange comments wake up in a world where there isnt the internet to spout those ideas on

"Magical homosexuals"? Wow. You are so bitter. Your comment doesn't even make any sense. At least mine is posted so people can see that discrimination is an ugly thing, and imagine it. You on the other hand, make comments that make no sense. Lol.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:20 AM

made sense? puhlease yours was a paragraph long stream of consciousness bull**** fest.
its not my problem that some humans are born defective. i never said we should punish them, but i won;t pretend the condition is a good thing for the human race.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:25 AM

Quote:
made sense? puhlease yours was a paragraph long stream of consciousness bull**** fest.
its not my problem that some humans are born defective. i never said we should punish them, but i won;t pretend the condition is a good thing for the human race.
My post is preety clear cut in that its consciousness related. Your post is saying things that really don't relate to my post. Like you now say its not your problem that humans are born "defective". Well maybe it should be your problem. Why do you think you are so special? If you don't like my post, then too bad, some people will get it. But you obviously cant because you are biased as it is.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:32 AM

lol are you sensitive because i called homosexuality a birth defect? what would YOU call it then?

just because you don't like the term doesn't make it untrue.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:39 AM

Quote:
lol are you sensitive because i called homosexuality a birth defect? what would YOU call it then?

just because you don't like the term doesn't make it untrue.
Oh my goodness. When you have proof that its a birth defect, I won't put it in hyphens. Otherwise, its not a birth defect and scientists haven't proved it , so why should I say it is. I don't want people quoting me as a gay hater, like you are.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:56 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,870,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
So your personal, anecdotal experience makes for a set-in-stone, universal law?

Interesting.
You seem obsessed with denying there is any biological cause for homosexuality. I wonder why?

Old 08-25-2009, 07:50 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,671,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
You seem obsessed with denying there is any biological cause for homosexuality. I wonder why?
Would you like to provide me a quote where I have said that - or are you going to just go ahead and join a whole cadre of lying atheists?

Even so, it would be interesting to see some evidence of a biological cause for homosexuality. I wonder why they haven't found one yet.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:11 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,870,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Would you like to provide me a quote where I have said that - or are you going to just go ahead and join a whole cadre of lying atheists?

Even so, it would be interesting to see some evidence of a biological cause for homosexuality. I wonder why they haven't found one yet.
You've not said it directly but you seem to prefer an 'environmental' cause for homosexuality. I'll admit the biological evidence is not conclusive, however it is pretty compelling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates