Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2009, 09:50 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,671,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWARK MAGIC View Post
What on God's green earth are you talking about?

There is a club on Jackson St. in Omaha called "The Max."

It is not one of those over-the-top gay clubs rife with outlandish behavior, so I was just simply suggesting to the poster that if he/she is ever in Omaha to check it out. Beside it being a good example that gay courtship rituals are the same as such for heterosuxuals, the club also plays a pretty cool variety of music. Hence, my OMAHA ROCKS comment. Any similarities to your username were purely coincidental, but I am flattered to know that you continue to peruse my posts and think them worthy of rebuttal. I'll keep them coming for your enjoyment!!!

All The Best ~ NEWARK MAGIC
Liar.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:42 PM

742 posts, read 1,228,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
I've noticed several things from those who claim to be atheists here: Arrogance. Condescension. Unbridled nastiness. Relentless passive-aggressive behavior.

It's kind of strange. Their religion must not being doing much for them.
they spend all their time telling everyone religious how ignorant they are.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:51 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
There is no problem. I hate it when gay men get married, have kids, and then divorce the wife because he finally comes out of the closet at age 50.

Quote:
What's the problem?

There have been about 3 members here who have obsessively gone ballistic about that very thing - frothing at the mouth, etc. If you read through the thread you'll see it.

Their claim - among other things - is that it's impossible, that it's a lie, and that it's due only to religious pressure.

But what's the problem? Why do they care? Let a person leave homosexuality if they want. Leave them alone to do what they want to do.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:21 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,412,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendrick G View Post
I wish folks would stop trying justify this sickness call ******ry. Look a penis was made to be stuck in a puddin. Not a butt hole. Doo Doo comes out the butt hole. A baby comes out the puddin. Now that should tell you that ******s are full of shyt. Personally I have nothing against gays. I am just tire of them trying to force folks to except this life stlye. Folks hate men who chaet with women, but love a man who pokes butt holes.

Another thing, folks keep talking about how do you know it wasn't meant to be gay's? Okay, man + woman intercourse = child. Man + Man= doo doo stains. Woman + Woman (all though a turn on)= 0. Only a man and woman organs put together can produce. No other way around it.
1. What "lifestyle" would that be? The only "gay lifestyle" I'm aware of is their wish to enjoy the same legal rights and privilages while going to work, having a home... pretty much the same "lifestyle" as heteroes. No one is looking for acceptance, people are looking for Equality under the Law.

2. I asked for proof that your creator god made anything. I didn't ask for a childish biological "lesson" unrelated to this topic.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:23 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,412,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
This is exactly correct, there is plenty of scientific data in the later 20th century to the present to show that this world's scientists have indeed created chemicals for big business commercial enterprises that been dumped into our Earth's environment that have masked themselves as endocrinal disruptors during fetal development resulting in the hijacking of perfectly normal genes into something that is completely damaged. .....
Are you STILL fixated on this BS?

Look, it's as plain as day, homosexuality has been around much longer than any chemicals.

This one fact proves your hypothesis absolutely wrong. Industrial chemicals are not responsible for "gayness".

Old 09-11-2009, 02:07 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,793,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
There was a study out in Germany a few weeks back that showed that almost 75% of all women have sex with men, not for pleasure, but for various reasons, and one of the main ones was because of the wish to have a family. I'd be willing to bet your ex fits into that category. I'd also be willing to bet she is out there with a few of her ex lady freinds on the side from hubby to.

Classic. So you, who do not know her, know more about her and her true feelings and motives than she knows about herself, becuase her stated feelings and motives do not fit into your model of what "ALL" homosexuals are like. Therefore, if they do not fit your model, they are wrong becuase you cannot be.

I love this logic. It is flawed but amusing. Why not just assert that she does not exist becuase in your model of what all homosexuals are like she canot possibly exist.

Sorry. There is no model that applies to all of any kind of person. You would lose your bet.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:15 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,793,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
My son is gay. It's not a disease or even a choice; it's who he is. He's brilliant, working while in college (with a very high GPA), hasn't ever been arrested and has a good heart and soul, and I love him with my entire being. I'm a Christian and hetro (not that it matters), so I'm very aware that there are 2 versions of creation. One where everything started with Adam and Eve, which I guess would mean we're all inbred. Um, think I'll take what's behind door number 2 Bob.

The other version of creation states that man was created in God's image and likeness. That means everyone - whether they're gay, hetro, black, latino, anglo, asian, irish; well you get the point. We're all here so obviously we're here because we are supposed to be. So that's my take on things and this hetro Christian mother of a gay son is going to leave you on a 'musical' note. Just wish I had some darn toast

YouTube - The Time Warp & Sweet Transvestite the rocky horror picture show
Is that your son? I used to love that movie. I had a girlfriend who went to it every week. That was all that we did on dates. You ahd to bring hot dogs and newspapers and squirt guns and toast and dress funny. One of my friends even dressed up like your son once. I remebered it fondly so I tried to watch it recently with my kids -ooops. I guess I did not remember too well. Not a good show for kids. Anyway, tell your son that he did a good job in that movie. He was something of a cult hero in the late 1970s.

Old 09-11-2009, 03:54 PM

17 posts, read 15,353 times
Quote:
And if you are in Newark, there is a gay club that sucks.

Just can't walk away from your obsession, can you?

A supposed heterosexual male who made 3,271 posts in 5 months and who stares at a thread about homosexuality all day should not be calling anyone else obsessive. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses.

Old 09-11-2009, 04:04 PM

742 posts, read 1,228,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black & White View Post
A supposed heterosexual male who made 3,271 posts in 5 months and who stares at a thread about homosexuality all day should not be calling anyone else obsessive. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses.
buy windex?

Old 09-11-2009, 04:35 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,045,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
Is that your son? I used to love that movie. I had a girlfriend who went to it every week. That was all that we did on dates. You ahd to bring hot dogs and newspapers and squirt guns and toast and dress funny. One of my friends even dressed up like your son once. I remebered it fondly so I tried to watch it recently with my kids -ooops. I guess I did not remember too well. Not a good show for kids. Anyway, tell your son that he did a good job in that movie. He was something of a cult hero in the late 1970s.
No, of course that's not my son; I'm old but not 'that' old LOL - it's Tim Curry (who's older than I am) and I went to the RHPS long before my son was even a twinkle in my eye (the movie came out in 1975 when I was still in high school). I believe they based a play on the original movie. Total cult classic and everyone brought squirt guns, newspapers (so you didn't get soaked) and, of course, toast. This is a classic that future generations are still enjoying. He is still performing. Tim Curry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates